• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AKINATOR

Lili

is not dead after all lol
THIS IS AMAZING~

Try to outsmart it, which is possible, but this thing's like scary-creepy when it comes to reading your mind. What you're thinking about has to be a living thing, though, like an actor or writer or character from a book or something.

it's pretty good, actually, though it did take a couple goes to figure out a character from The Science of Sleep, and I had to introduce it to bluejuice.

It guessed (After a couple of tries) a character from Harry Potter who's pretty much only mentioned in passing very occasionally, never actually speaking or doing anything significant. I was rather impressed!

Haha, this thing is creepy. My brother completely stumped him with Zack the LEGO Maniac, and I somehow managed to stump him with France from Hetalia (it knew he was from Hetalia, it just couldn't think of France for some reason).

My sister was on there like a couple months ago, and the akinator got Robot Unicorn (On Adult swim) right!!! It took a while for it to get stantler. It got lois, quagmire, and cleveland right!!!! =O

...Fuck....I got cyndaquil....

Holy shit it got Naomi Kimishima.
If you'll excuse me, I need to play around with this thing for a couple of hours.
Edit: Holy crap, it even got BEN! (after two wrong guesses, including Achmed the Terrorist, which I thought was rather funny)
Edit #2: Didn't get Ryukaki, but did surprise me with a few Slendy ARG guesses.

Last edited:
HOPY SHIT IT GOT KARKAT VANTAS

I LOVE YOU FOREVER

EDIT: AND DAVE STRIDER
E2: AND GAMZEE
E3: IT GOT ALL OF THE CHARACTERS FROM HS
AAAAAAAALL OF THEM

Last edited:
I tried guessing Genesect, and it got regigigas. IT FUCKED UP!!! YEAH!!!!

Edit:It got "Person who clocks prob and prob not,(Meh)" LOLOLOL

Edit2:...fuck....it got it...

...From the Zelda creepypasta?

Yes indeed! (though it's grown into an ARG, and I tried a few characters from that too)

It refuses to get any characters from Stephen King novels other than The Shining :|

Last edited:
Completely stumped it with Ringo from TMM (but she was only in the game so), but it guessed everything else right.

Including the freaking Peddler from Aladdin.

The freaking Peddler.

No Wai.

It even got Morshu the shopkeeper from the Zelda CD-i games O.O

EDIT: And Maynard James Keenan!

EDIT2: When it was guessing Barney Stinson, the last question before guessing correctly was "Is your character epic?"
This website is officially legen...

wait for it...

Last edited:
IT GOT SLENDER MAN D: :D

WHENEVER I TRY TO MAKE IT GUESS RYUKAKI IT GIVES ME JAY WHAT THE HELL
THERE'S LIKE NO SIMILARITY
JAY IS A GUY WHO FILMS HIMSELF RUNNING AWAY FROM/TRYING TO FIND SLENDY
RYUKAKI IS A GUY WHO FILMS HIMSELF RUNNING AWAY FROM/TRYING TO FIND KELBRIS

I played it all night so I only got 4 hours of sleep D:

But it got most right! There were a couple he couldn't get, so I sent them in.

Back
Top Bottom