• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
I guess we have time to squeeze in a smaller and shorter game before the Hamiltoning, right? so, let's get this highly experimental little doozy out there!

here's our usual MFia rules:
-Day and Night phases will last 48 hours each
-after we start, don't talk about the game outside of the game thread, except if I've given you express permission to (and then, only in the situations where I've given you express permission to); this includes reading other people's private discussions
-abstaining is more free than alignments are of defined meaning
-if the lynch poll is tied at the end of the Day, there'll first be a 24h time extension, and if there's still a tie after that, the lynch will be decided randomly. this includes if no votes to lynch have been cast at all, in which case, the lynch will be decided randomly out of all the players
-don't post screenshots of confidential game PMs -- ie, your role PM, your night event updates, your legal private communication, etc

so, what's the gimmick this time? well, let's explain!
-in this game, there will be nine alignments -- determined by each combination of Town/Third-Party/Mafia with Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic (eg Lawful Mafia, Chaotic Town, so on forth)
-each alignment comes with a specific set of win conditions, and will also likely be relevant to other players' win conditions. thus, each player is on their own, but it may be possible to find a number of ways in which different players' win conditions overlap!
-the game ends at the end of any phase where at least 5 players are dead and at least one player's win conditions are fulfilled. when the game ends, all players whose individual win conditions are fulfilled win -- even if they are of drastically different alignments!

I'll be needing exactly 9 players to run this thing, as one might expect from the amount of alignments. let's fill this up nice and quick!

645699806148165647.gif

ok i thought about it for like 15 minutes and i would like to /in please thank you
(small game means less reading. inb4 100,000,000 posts per day, all while i am asleep or afk)

there appears to be a single (one [1]) slot left and I'm debating whether I should take it

i'm gonna /in as chaotic stupid which means i'm not in the game but i'm gonna say dumb shit constantly in whatever graveyard chat there may or may not be

Back
Top Bottom