• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

An Unconventional fanfic writer appeared

Stealthy Floatzel

When fighting becomes fatal, stealth becomes vital.
That's my motto.

Hi, I'm Stealthy Floatzel. As you can tell, I like to write stories. If you've read "Lucario and the 10 Ordeals" or "Floatzel and the Power of Thinking," I'm the author. I'm known on other forums as Autistic Lucario.

EDIT: All my chapters of "Lucario and the 10 Ordeals" to date have been posted.

My three favorite things to put in my stories are stealth, logic, and some way to stray from the usual "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt" business.

A little bit about me: I'm a high school graduate, looking to study creative writing. I have Asperger's Syndrome (and many of its symptoms). I have problems dealing with authority and controlling my emotions. My actions can be strongly affected by emotions. I'm socially immature and I have problems telling what's a joke and what's real apart. Please excuse my awkward behavior.

I'm a fan of Pokemon, yet I don't play the games, watch the anime, or read the manga. Funny how that works. It's the actual Pokemon I'm interested in.

Well, I hope I'm welcome here. :)

Last edited:
Hey, another Aspie!
Welcome to the great land of TCoD, and enjoy your visit.
Hmm, you say your only medium of Pokemon is the fandom? That's cool too, I really want to know more about you, you sound like a nice person.

Heya.

I'm Male Gardevoir, and I have Asberger's too, but I never do anything productive on this forum besides flaunt my current obsessions. (which is currently There she is!!)

Have some Cea and Tod and enjoy your visit.

Back
Top Bottom