• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Any "My Immortal" fans?

Momo(th)

I swear I'm cool you have to believe me
Pronoun
she
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrx2kZk4Pzg

For those of you who don't know, My Immortal is arguably the most infamous fanfic ever conceived. The story is about Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven/TARA Way who is in love with Draco. But then. . . Voldemort appears and tells Enoby (or whatever the hell her name is) to kill Dargo or Vlodemort will kill Harry/Vampire. . .oh screw it, who needs a plot?

The story was written by Tara, who is the most clever, ingenious, and original troll in the history of mankind. If she's not, then humanity has lost all hope in surviving.

The fanfic is well known for it's philosophical jewels of sentences such as this: (PG13 WARNING)

"He pot his wetnes in my u-know-what sexily. I gut an orgy. "Oh Draco!111111!1 Oh mi fuking gud Draco!1111" I screemed passively as he got an eructation*

Ahhh, young love.

Does anyone else love this masterpiece?

I fucking love My Immortal. My girlfriend and I read it together our first summer together and we have been quoting it ever since. We also now have a mutual love of horrid fanfiction.

The sex scenes are the best thing I have ever read.

... hm, I was going to suggest starkis prophecy, but I can't seem to find the text anymore. well, then, if anyone has a copy of strakits prophcy lying around, I want a copy or something.

my immortal is beautiful, of course.

I haven't read the whole thing, I can't find an archive of it all, but I love this fic.
I like to drop in on my friends with 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!' It's scared them quite a few times.

"I took my gun and shot Snape and Loopin a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke."

I listened to this read by Mr. Pogington and thought it was the best thing ever. Perhaps the quote I remembered most was, "Volfemort has him bondage!"

EDIT: AND EVERYTHING "VLODEMORT AND DA DEATH DEELERS!"

Last edited:
I haven't read the whole thing, I can't find an archive of it all, but I love this fic.
I like to drop in on my friends with 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!' It's scared them quite a few times.

2vl78eq.jpg

I prefer My Inner Life. It manages to be absolutely terrible and horrifyingly serious.

My Immortal is still legendary stuff, of course.

... hm, I was going to suggest starkis prophecy, but I can't seem to find the text anymore. well, then, if anyone has a copy of strakits prophcy lying around, I want a copy or something.

my immortal is beautiful, of course.

There's this but it's missing a grand number of chapters

Mmm, trollfic. My secret passion in life <3

Never read one (other than half-life: full life consequences and doom: repercussions of evil) the whole way through even with sporks because they are too long and I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Back
Top Bottom