• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ArtMo 2010

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
Welcome, fellow artists, to . . .

|||||||The Third Annual Obsessive Scribblers' ArtMo!|||||||

For those who don't know, ArtMo is, simply put, the artistic equivalent to NaNoWriMo. Started by the Obsessive Scribblers of tCoD in 2008, ArtMo is an activity where participants aim to draw 31 pieces of art, one for each day of December. This year, in addition to drawings, ArtMo participants can submit pixel art, sculptures. and plushs, which each have their own set of rules. Although ArtMo is hosted by Obsessive Scribblers, non-members are very welcomed to join in too. The guidelines below were written by Spoon, be sure to thank her for a good job done!

Rules and regulations
-Each artpiece must be started and completed between December 1st, 2010 to December 31st, 2010.
-The art you submit must be entirely of your own making.
-You do not have to submit one art piece a day; You can do more if you want, or you can catch up if you fall behind at any point.
-You may sign up at any point before or during ArtMo. However, we recommend joining no later than 5 days after ArtMo begins.

Traditional and digital art
-If you only submit traditional or digital art, your total should hit or exceed thirty-one different pieces.
-Vector art is not permitted

Pixel art
-If you only submit pixel art, your total should hit or exceed thirty-one different pieces.
-If you choose to submit pixel art, sprite edits are not permitted.
-Pixel-overs are allowed if the base is also yours.
-You may use color pallets from existing pixel art. For example, using the color pallets from the Pokémon sprites are acceptable.

Sculptures
-If you only submit sculptures, your total should hit or exceed fifteen, if you do not paint them.
-If you only submit sculptures, your total should hit or exceed ten, if you do paint them.

Plush
-If you only submit plushs, your total should hit or exceed four/five.
-The base of your plush must be of your own making.

So, use this thread to post your ArtMo submissions. Alternatively, if you're not taking part, you can critique the artwork of others. Most importantly, have fun taking part!​

界 Kai Lucifer​

Last edited:
Amma joinen.

So do we post every day, or do we make some sort of advent calendary post and add to it each day?

Yours is good, Foamy. However, mine...

Is horrible.

Eargh. I want to get rid of it but I don't want to be behind for today. I think I'll try to stay mostly on traditional art.

Urgh, my parents blocked deviantart so I can't look at everyone's entries T_T *sadface* Oh well...

And I happen to like that pic, dragonair ^^

Day One!

I actually had two pictures done today but I like this one better. Character belongs to Dark Shocktail/Millachinchilla/Mil.

It's also a sneak peek of sorts to the video I'm doing ;3c

Back
Top Bottom