• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Axe-Murderer style

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
I finally got off my lazy butt and remade Axe-Murderer style. It's also been plugged into the Style Synchronizer so that if you have Axe-Murderer selected on the main site, it will be selected on the forums as well.

(Incidentally, there is also a new spoiler tag which allows you to specify what the tag spoils: [spoiler=The Bible]Jesus dies[/spoiler] comes out as
Jesus dies
.)

Last edited:
Finally.... it isn't my favourite but I needed to get away from all of the.... white.

Excellent. The new style is nice. Just one question--are you going to keep the same Pokémon on the buttons for all the styles, just changing their colors? Pidgey doesn't exactly fit Axe-murderer style...

I'm just using the same buttons I was using before, which are pretty much just the same for most of the styles with different colors. :/ Maybe I should give them more variety. I don't know.

I'm just using the same buttons I was using before, which are pretty much just the same for most of the styles with different colors. :/ Maybe I should give them more variety. I don't know.
You could do what I did with GTS+ and make all of the buttons the same style, but just put different Pokémon on each one to fit each different layout. That way it isn't so much work and still has a bit of variety.

You could do what I did with GTS+ and make all of the buttons the same style, but just put different Pokémon on each one to fit each different layout. That way it isn't so much work and still has a bit of variety.
Well, mostly the idea with the Pokémon on the buttons is not to fit with the style, but to fit with the subject of the button in some obscure way - there are Pidgey (carrier pigeons) on the reply buttons, Mew (the creation Pokémon) on the new topic buttons, Ditto (the changing Pokémon) on the edit buttons, and so on.

Somehow managed to mess up the spoiler tags for Axe-Murderer style so that everything inside them was plainly visible. That's been fixed. Sorry if you got spoiled for anything.

Thanks, Butterfree. ... although uh I'd darken the text slightly and change the yellow used for 'Options'. Oh well. :[

Awesome. ^^ I think I'll stick with the default vB style, but this is fantastic as well. Thank you, Butterfree!

There is a problem though I dought that you can fix it-if, in you signature, you have an adoptable from a place like pokeplushies, the black text telling people the name of the adoptable and what level it is, disappears. It is blends in with the black background.

Back
Top Bottom