• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Back, again

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
Whooo, it's me! Again.

I tried to return to TCoD almost a year ago, but that didn't last long, so don't expect much of this! I could be back for a week, a month, or indefinitely, I don't know. I'd like to become vaguely active again, whether that means posting every day or a couple of times a week. Thing is, I spent the most important part of my adolescence here, and I'm going to be 20 next year, so it would be a real shame to just forget this place.

So! For anybody who joined within the past year and a half - or anybody else who needs a reminder - my name is (usually) Castform, (sometimes) Zeph or (rarely) That Guy Who Used to Copy-Paste Annoying Poems to Welcome People. I live in the United Kingdom, I'm from the south-coastal county of Dorset but am now living in South Yorkshire in the East Midlands, where I've just started my second year of University studying French, Dutch, Italian and Latin, in that order.

Recently, I've been playing Pokémon Y since launch day. In fact, ten minutes before posting this, I beat the eighth gym, which I suppose is what drove me back here, although I've been thinking about it for a few days now. I've also got some other big life news (dramatic gasp) but I may or may not disclose that in my own time. We'll see!

Also, while I'm here, I'd like to put some more effort into this old proejct of mine which needs to be revamped again thanks to Game Freak stealing yet more of my ideas and using them in X and Y... (Don't even try to tell me they didn't get them from me (Disclaimer for those who don't get sarcasm: I don't really think this)) so we'll see how that goes.

Blablabla, I hope everyone is doing great and that the forums are still fun and nice and happy mostly. And with that, I will bid you "Smell ya later".

Last edited:
some guy in Lumiose City said:
I heard professor Oak's grandson came to Kalos to study abroad. He got 'Bonjour' down, but for some reason he always left saying 'Smell ya later!"

Welcome back!

Oh, hi! Glad to see Farroh back up, although I don't think I ever contributed? I'd love to do it this time around! Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom