• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Balloon Mafia

Glace

booming system
Rules

1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for all.

2. I want this to be an exciting Mafia game, so if you have a night action and don't send it in for two nights unless you message me specifically excusing you from it, you will be modkilled. Any vanilla townies who don't participate in two day discussions will get modkilled as well.

3. Days and nights will last 48 hours. If these time periods conflict with anyone's schedule or don't seem right, please do say so.

4. Flavour text will be relevant.

5. You may abstain three times only as a whole town/group.

6. Any night actions not sent in will not be randomized.

Right. So. During the hurricane the power went out and I had nothing to do. So I blew up a bunch of balloons and drew faces on them. Then I thought of the amazing idea of using them for a mafia game. :D So here are the characters and their roles. Roles will be chosen by the lovely RNG Gods.

The Mafia

Rage
Role: Mafia Don
Personality: He hates everyone and wants to watch the world burn.

Mystery
Role: Mafia Poisoner
Personality: Though he appears friendly, he is truly dark and excels with toxins.

Crazyman
Role: Mafia Goon
Personality: He's insane, and his will can be bent by just about anyone.

The Innocent

Doc
Role: Doctor/Healer
Personality: He's a generally calm and go-with-the-flow kind of guy who has an optimistic attitude.

Hailey
Role: Roleblocker
Personality: She's always depressed and has occasional outbursts of sadness that distract people nearby.

Daisy
Role: Friendly Neighbor
Personality: She is bubbly and happy all the time and always loves a good chat with her friends.

Big Mike
Role: Bus Driver
Personality: Though he appears intimidating, he's a softy at heart. He enjoys his job.

Bubblicious
Role: Lover
Personality: She's cheery all the time, but she laments over the fact that she lacks a soulmate.
*You will be alerted if you are chosen to be Lover

???
Role: Alien
Personality: No one knows his name, but he is strange.
*You will be alerted if you are Activated.

Matt
Role: Inspector/Cop
Personality: He's always "chill" and uses his good looks to get through to people. He is quite good at his job.

Joe
Role: Vanilla
Personality: There's nothing interesting about him.

Pride
Role: Vigilante
Personality: He always wins and adores attention. He is obviously proud of everything he does.

So, sign up! I need 12 people!

Back
Top Bottom