• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black And White Status Thread

OrngSumb

Coulda Had A V8
So Platinum and HG/SS have a status thread so I'm surprised Black and White haven't gotten one yet.

Just beat Elesa, continuing on towards Driftveil.
Time: 11:28
Seen: 47
Obtained: 24

Party: boldore Lv. 29
herdier Lv. 23
servine Lv. 23
petilil Lv. 23
timburr Lv. 23
tranquill Lv. 26

This is one of the first times where my party's levels aren't very spread apart.

No, you just lost The Game....and Replaying The Game, which you also lost.

Status; Done

Pokemon;
Samurott
Serperior
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem (lv 75)
Kyurem (lv 100)
Volcarona
Cobalion X2
Virizion X2
Terrakion X2
Thundurus
Tornadus
Landorus
Hydreigon
Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Escavalier
Accelgor
Mandibuzz
Braviary
Chandelure
Vanilluxe
Klinklang
Bisharp
Gothitelle
Krookodile
Ferrothorn
Galvantula
Wailord
Walrein
Kingler
Eelektross
Whimsicott
Cinccino

Someone trade me an archen, tepig, and zorua!

Last edited:
DarkAura, I will gladly give you all three in exchange for at least one of the following: Misdreavus, Leaf Stone, Water Stone, Treecko, Seedot, Shroomish, Nincada, Slakoth, Whinsmur, Makuhita, Azurill, Nosepass, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Gulpin, Torkoal, Spoink, Trapinch, Corpfish, Anorith, Shuppet, or Snorunt.

Game: Beaten. Currently levelling for after!game events and the Gear Station battles.

Current lineup:

Dreamworld!Ninetails (I love Drought. It gives that Solarbeam I put on her so much more use) 60

Golurk 67

Volcarona 60

Sawsbuck 60

Pokemon I'm considering:

Cryogonal 60

Scrafty 60

Zoroark 60

Back
Top Bottom