• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bloopers Or Funny Things

Mudkipz

I herd you know that meme.
Post funny bloopers that the anime has done here. The only one I can think of is the one where they said Arbok evolved into Seviper. My sister burst out laughing at that one :grin:

Last edited:
Re: Bloopers

Well, I believe in the early episodes, the dub's Pokérap misidentified some Pokémon. The dub of the first movie also got some of them wrong, I believe.

They said a ekans was an arbok in the PMD anime if that counts.

That was a translation error, though technically it is a blooper. Ekans and Arbok's names in japanese are Arbo and Arbok, so it is easy to see how they were confused. I was suprised when I first heard it, because I didn't know their Japanese names yet.

TR said:
"Finding a Ho-oh's worth lot of dough-oh..."

Just wow.

Then you realize that in between Ash levitating people's Pokeballs - stealing them, I guess - and the additional I-will-take-over-the-world-mwahahaha rant, it's really needed.

Oh, speaking of which:

Possessed!Ash: *ranting about taking over the world in really scary, deep voice*
Scott: *completely oblivious to how un-Ash-like it sounds* Sounds like Ash has a sore throat.

May, Max, and Brock were probably thinking, "Uh, yeah, Ash ranting about taking over the world is just a sore throat.

In the first episode of the anime when Misty pulls Ash and Pikachu out of the river she asks whenther or not Pikachu is okay. Ash dumbly thinks she means him and says somethin like "yeah, I'm okay."
Misty then slaps Ash across the face. BOOM SUCKA!! TAKE THAT! >:D
In the english dub the slap sound can be heard, but they never show it actualy happening. XD

Man I missed that one
which version of the DVD was that on?

Ah, it's not very often that we get trolls willing to talk politics with us.

A troll was bothering him. Troll got a permanant ban (I hope) and all of his posts were deleted.

In the movie, Ash pretty much gets the two sides to fight.

Ash: Now i'm gonna force these pokemon to fight on my behalf.

Back
Top Bottom