• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Brain Fart Moments

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
I think we've had threads like this before (e.g. "blonde moments") but they're not very active

The misreadings thread is always way up there but I'm sure we all mess up in other ways. I do all the time and almost post it in that thread but then I realise I didn't misread anything, I just did something silly.

Like just now, I got an email saying I got a download code for a Mario game so I thought cool, I better get my 3DS so I can download it. But I couldn't find my 3DS. It wasn't on my desk, it wasn't hiding behind my laptop, or on my bed.
...It turned out the thing I had been holding in my hand for the past hour with headphones in was my 3DS.

Well, there's always those times where you can't find a thing you're looking for, even if you look everywhere. Then you ask someone else if they know, and then RIGHT AFTER you've asked them you see it yourself... especially when it's in a place you have looked before.

So Thursday is the day I take tennis, and this last Thursday would be the first class I take this year. My parents told me it was t 7, turns out it was at 6...

So we had these worksheet things in English class. But there were two kinds of them, with different information missing, and we were supposed to work in pairs and ask each other about the missing info. I ended up with the teacher. At one point, I asked her when a thing in Boston took place. It took her some time to answer me. After some time, she asked me where the same thing took place. I was really lucky to be teamed up with the teacher.

"Where are my sunglasses?"
*begins searching frantically*
*a full hour passes*
"Oh, they were on my head the whole time! Haha!"
*is burning with rage on the inside*

Back
Top Bottom