• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Yep, the ultimate question to everything in my younger childhood, if pokemon were real then which pokemon would you like to have in reality?

I badly want a Scizor and a gible and a Squirtle

and a Mudkipz coz my friends liek them

Last edited:
Re: The Ultimate Pokemon Question- Which pokemon do you want as a pet?

A Sandshrew and a Sandslash yay!

Well I knew that already.

What about Munchlax ,Libby?

*She named a munchlax plush QuickSnack took it to bed then gave it to the guinea pig who now sleeps on it. ¬_¬

Eevee or any other cute, small, furry Pokémon like that. Anything else would beat me up or kill me.

Meowth pls ^^ He's my only favourite Pokémon which is small and cuddly enough to be a pet... *daydreams of petting and playing with a pet Meowth*

Yeah, I was gonna say a Garchomp, but think about it practically wheres it gonna sleep?
*with the guinea pig*
Actually Giggles (the guinea pig) would love a little friend. Bidoof? Nah I would end up kickeing it. I've always wanted a Zigzagoon

Actually I wouldn't mind a Luxio now looking at your siggy.

I wouldd like to have an Absol b/c i just like it...

Absol. It's cute and loyal and gives out rays of pure AWESOMENESS.

Rayquaza is a second love of mine - I guess we could keep it in the basement...

I also think it'd be kinda nice to have a Mightyena, or a Vaporeon, or an Espeon...*goes off into a pokemon-induced slumber*

As long as it didn't chew electric cables/curtains/furniture/me, I'd love a Rattata. My friend really wants a Pichu.

Oddish. ^^ Because it is small and adorable and likely curious and cuddly. Zubat is a close second because t's awesome and cute. D: IT IS.

None of my other favorites [Shuppet, Ditto, Koffing, Gastly, Tentacool] would be practical.

Oddish. ^^ Because it is small and adorable and likely curious and cuddly.

And it'll scatter pollen all over you, making you get paralyzed and then fall asleep and then get poisoned :3

*Shudders* that would be bad.

I have 2 Terrepins, So a Squirtle wouldn't be so bad. Wartortle and Blastoise are also Badass

Vulpix, Ninetales, Eevee or any of the evolutions, Pikachu, or Houndour. maybe even Mew or Lugia....*thinks of all the Pokemon being her pets* Yes...MAGIKARP?! NO?! But in all seriousness, the ones I said above are fine, especially the first 3, as they remind me of foxes.

Totodile would be the best little pet ever.

Vulpix, Ninetales, Eevee or any of the evolutions, Pikachu, or Houndour. maybe even Mew or Lugia....*thinks of all the Pokemon being her pets* Yes...MAGIKARP?! NO?! But in all seriousness, the ones I said above are fine, especially the first 3, as they remind me of foxes.
Oh God yes, a fox Pokémon for me too ^^

Provided it gets along with my Meowthy.

A Squirtle or a gible will get along fine with a Totodile and my terrepins

I want a fox pokemon but it might get a few ideas around my guinea pig and my Bidoof

An Eevee would be pretty nice too, and pretty much harmless to my Rattata. If anything, the Rattata would eat the Eevee. Unless it evolved.
Come to think of it, an Espeon would be great too. They're loyal, and they have pretty awesome psychic powers! And, um, they're purple. Yeah.

A Flareon! It'd burn the sofa but I love them, the cutest of the eeveelutions and the only one I actually like.

Back
Top Bottom