• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] [OOC] The Legendary Beast Pack

Pronoun
any
Pokemon battling.

It has been illegal ever since the events of Team Rocket and their success.

But that was three hundred years ago. Nothing's changed much, except for one thing.

To this day, we are kept in cages beneath the earth. We are bred to perfection, and if we are not perfect, we are tossed into an underground arena to fight to the death. But even the perfect ones still fight for pleasure. They are usually victorious and celebrate while our kind slowly die from a fatal wound.

These arenas, dubbed "pits" by Pokemon, have been around for a very long time.

The halls leading to the chambers consist of a structure almost like rows of cages. The cages are barely big enough.

Our owners are brutal. They beat us if we don't win. They beat us less if we do.

Even Raikou, Entei, and Suicune were used to fight. However, they escaped.

This is why we escaped, with their inspiration.

We are the Legendary Beast Pack, named after our inspiration, determined to free everyone.

---

Rules:
-This is a literate RP- at least three sentences per post.
-One main character per person.
--You can have multiple temporary characters, though.
-all the typical tCoD RP rules.
-Sub-plots are highly encouraged.
--If you have a sub-plot, list it in the below format and PM it to me. I will then approve it and put it in the thread/social group.

Subplot form:

Title
Characters involved:
Brief summary:

Signup form:
Name: Simple.

Current Age: In human years.

Species: A mammal-like nonlegendary Pokemon.

Battle Record: Wins/Losses/Draws

Body Mods: Anything different about your character?
Ability Mods: Any special abilities?

Personality: Can be PO, but at least give a general idea of their personality.

Bio: What did they do before?

Relationships: If any.

Other: Any notes?

My form:
Name: Leo
Current Age: 13

Species: Quilava

Battle Record: 0/38/1

Body Mods: Leo has purple eyes.
Move/Ability Mods:
-Aura control- He had many Lucario in his family, giving him the ability of aura control. He is relatively proficient in it.
-Berserk mode- Leo's eyes fog up, and he becomes blind. However, he is able to see with aura. His muscles tense up and his claws fully extend, making him stronger. It comes at a cost, though: he is not able to feel any emotions in Berserk mode.

Personality: Leo is very quick to act upon his instincts. He'll do whatever he thinks at the time is right. Leo is also notorious for being sneaky and very odd.

Bio: Leo was born to a Persian father and a Typhlosion mother, both with perfect stats. There were also many Lucario in his family tree. When he was born, he was found to only have one good stat: speed. He was trained a bit carelessly- his owners figured he'd get killed- but his Persian father taught him how to use his speed efficiently. He was first thrown into a pit at the age of two, against the Fight Area Champion, a Persian named Suzanne. He lost and nearly bled to death, but the Persian snuck a Hyper Potion to him and muttered a few words.

"I want to fight you again someday."

That was his first loss, and he has lost almost every match-up since.
Except for one.

When he was ten, he evolved into a Quilava and was pitted against his mother and Suzanne again. Suzanne killed his mother, and a new power emerged in Leo.

Berserk mode.

Leo's eyes fogged up, and he became blind. However, he was able to see with aura. His muscles tensed up and his claws fully extended, making him stronger. It came at a cost, though: he was not able to feel any emotions.

Eventually, both he and Suzanne were close to death. He regained his composure, exited Berserk mode, and saw what he had done. He created a Substitute and escaped, using the aura to hide him. The match was considered a draw.

And then he found the Legendary Beast Pack two years later, named for those who first escaped.

Relationships: Has some sort of connection to Suzanne; is open to relationships.

Other: :3c

Last edited:
Re: The Legendary Beast Pack

Name: Flyte

Current Age: 16

Species: Eevee

Battle Record: 0/0/28

Body Mods: Due to scientific research/gene manipulation, Pidgeot genes were spliced with his own, giving him wings and superior eye-sight. Unfortunately he has not yet learned how to use his wings, so they only get in the way. He's Normal/Flying type and can use some flying type moves, although the flying type moves are limited until he learns how to actually fly.

Ability Mods: Hearing and Eyesight is boosted through gene manipulation.
Healing Heart: Through Blissey genes he is able to heal others' wounds, although he cannot heal his own and he cannot heal lethal wounds.

Personality: Flyte is extremely friendly all the time, which can get annoying to some. He doesn't hold grudges much and would happily help out a total stranger. He's really, really not cut out for battling, but it's what he was created to do. He hates hurting others, though, so he never wins fights, only battles until he can escape, or find some other way to draw. He craves only one thing: Complete freedom.

Bio: He was created in a lab by having genes from other pokemon spliced into his genetic coding while he was still an embryo. He's mostly Eevee with some Blissey and Pidgeot. At a very young age he was thrust into the battling arena, but he refused to win a single fight despite his speed and training. Perhaps the blissey genes not only gave him healing powers, but also that kind heart? Or was he born with a kind heart? He's extremely confused about who and what he is, trying to find out, trying to come to peace with himself. He wears a band of leather cord around each paw. They were bindings from when he was tied up, but he chewed through the knots and now they're just like wristbands. He keeps them on to remind himself about his mission. To free the other enslaved pokemon, and to escape from this place which looks at him like a freak, to a place where he's accepted for what he is.

(edit) I'm bored and figured I'd add on some more to this. Pokemon Scientists in an organization known simply as GenX work constantly to create new hybrid pokemon. Flyte was Project #72 in a long list of projects. He was fed through a tube, living in a bio-suit from birth for five years. The bio-suit restrained all movement and mechanically exercised him physically, mentally, and ability-wise. He knew nothing at all about the outside world, he knew nothing but this cold white lab, until he was six years old. At that time, the Project Leader put him in a strict training regiment. He would be forced to practice his attacks and abilities and counter-attacks for hours on end. He would be punished when he was unable to fly. They beat him at first, until the Project Leader noticed and shouted at the scientists. After that, new scientists came and the old ones disappeared. The new ones wouldn't beat him, but they administered an electrical shock directly the cluster of nerves in his spinal cord, causing excruciating pain. Finally, when he was 10, they put him in his very first fight. It was against an ekans.

The ekans had glared directly into his eyes and everything except for those eyes became out-of-focus and blurry. Flyte found himself unable to move, and the ekans had slithered forward calmly, looking at him all the while with those terrifying eyes, and had wrapped around Flyte's body and began to SQUEEZE. The pain had been strong, but not as strong as the electrical shock that the scientists gave him. The pain freed him from the glare and he had bitten the ekans right behind the neck and ripped it from Flyte's body, throwing the snake pokemon across the battle arena. He had followed it up with a quick attack, slamming into the un-suspecting pokemon at incredible speed. The ekans wouldn't give up though, and struck back with a poison sting attack, which Flyte had failed to dodge. Both Flyte and his opponent were exhausted by this point, both having injured the other. Flyte thought through the options he had to use and picked one that would take advantage of the damage he'd taken.

The next time ekans used poison sting, Flyte had leapt right into it, taking it full force. The pain had been terrible, and he had been poisoned, but he pushed through it and formed cards made of light which encircled his foe before slashing across. He would have won with his tricky Trump Card attack except that right before ekans fainted, Flyte used the last bit of energy he had to slightly heal the snake. It had been declared a draw and the scientists had, with disappointed looks on their faces, punished him. But his opponent, the ekans, had gotten to live because it hadn't been defeated. Flyte never won a match, he didn't want to cause the death of any other opponent. He wanted simply to be free from this world of pain and hate.

Relationships: None, open to one.

Last edited:

YESYESYES UNDERGROUND PACK RP WOOT

*coughs* Kaaaay, time for me to break out yet another recycled character. If I may ask, does the RP start off with everyone escaping, or the Pack trying to rescue some Pokemon, or what? x3 I might have to tamper with how she encounters everyone, because she'll be escaping when the RP starts.

Name: Basaina

Current Age: 17

Species: Arcanine

Battle Record: 87/0/3

Body Mods: Green eyes.
Ability Mods: N/A

Personality: Basaina is mischevious, always ready to taunt someone or prank them, though her teasing can become malicious quite quickly. She is a bit of a neat freak when it comes to her own fur, grooming it when she has the time, and is quick to have the last, sarcastic word. One might mistake her as being one of those that can never be serious, but that's far from the case. When something that demands her attention comes up, she is focused to the point of it being unnerving. She's quick to anger and is even quicker to squash whatever is annoying her. It's hard to gain her trust and easy to lose it, and she is quite bloodthirsty when it comes to battles, always happy to show off her skill and kill something.

Bio: Basaina had been bred specifically for strength and speed, but the ones in charge of it hadn't been brave enough to try the risky splicing of genes to try and give her any extra abilities. Thus, she was a completely ordinary Growlithe, and put to test as soon as her owner figured she could survive. A man named Saren bought her to fight in the pit, and she was promptly put into training. At first, she hated everything: him, his Pokemon, the idea of battling for someone else... But something changed. She grew to like the feeling of strength, the way her owner praised her and bragged of her abilities. He bragged so much that eventually one of his friends decided to test her, and she found herself facing a Meowth, smug in his sense of superiority due to age and experience. For a moment, she was unsettled by his calm, but then he lashed out at her and she found that unease draining away. His strikes were too slow, and she found herself enjoying the fight, even the times when he landed a swipe on her. She barely felt the cuts, ignored the dripping of blood. The humans called the match before either of them died, but it was her first victory and she found herself addicted to it.

One win turned into two, and then four, and then ten... She loved the battles, the smell of burned fur and flesh from her attacks, the ease in which she moved. She danced with fire, and it brought death on her enemies. She evolved early, Saren preferring her strength and size to the ease of learning attacks. She was given a name for the ring, "Wildfire", and a piece of armour crafted to make her look more intimidating. She was foolishly proud of both name and helmet, and she was vain with the glory she gathered. She was well-known, her owner famed and wealthy from bets and winnings, and she adored the fear, respect and awe she garnered.

Of course, all that changed. She had faced a Jolteon, who was more skilled than she, more famous. Basaina had never lost, never bothered to expect such a thing. So when he proved better, much better than her, and she was paralyzed and helpless, she found herself too shocked to think. She expected to die - and she would have, if her opponent hadn't hesitated, giving her the opportunity to lunge and kill him instead. This win wasn't what what Saren had expected, though, and he was furious when she emerged from the ring. It had been barely a victory, scraped from the jaws of defeat as it was, and she was confused when he drank and cursed her. Confusion turned to surprise when he did what he had never done before: beat her. Caught between guilt and anger, she burned him and fled, not knowing if she had killed him and not caring.

Relationships: None, open to plotting for some~

Other: She has a metal helmet that sits on her muzzle and protects her head, with spikes protruding above her eyes and near her cheekbones. There is no bottom half, to let her bite freely.

Last edited:

Need to do other things I really should be doing right now...*coughhomeworkcough*

I'll reserve a slot.

I, too, will reserve. Would Alakazam be considered to be a "mammal-like" pokemon, or are we going for something more Quadrupedal?

reserve, but if I stop posting for too long I might remove my character.

Last edited:

SkyAngel
Accepted, although it'd be a bit easier to read with enter keys between each paragraph. ^.^

Stormecho
We'll be starting off just after escaping and finding each other~

Accepted.

FallOut Blade
Reserved~

dragonair
Reserved.

Exo-Raikou
Reserved and I will allow Alakazam.

Cheatmaster
Reserved.

Mewtwo
Reserved~

wolftamer9
Reserved.

Well, I'll make it work somehow, thanks for answering my question. *snerks* Yaaay, Bas is going to be fun and famous, yeah this time around.

...I'm very pleased to see how many people are reserving too. <3

I love how I have a tilde, and no one else does besides Stormecho and FallOut~

I love how I have a tilde, and no one else does besides Stormecho and FallOut~

There might be some sort of hidden meaning behind this....~

Also, question: will you allow Gallade? I'll choose something else, if not.

Last edited:

Name: Lurkky

Current Age: 16

Species: Mightyena

Battle Record: 89/8/26

Body Mods: fur is shaped like a hooded cloak, long scythe protrudes from tail, third eye on forehead

Ability Mods: Luck - meant to help in battle by making unlikely things happen, but often malfunctions and causes unwanted events.

Deathly Identity - becomes taken over by an alternate personality that often causes major injuries to enemies.

Dark Wave - creates a cloud of darkness that slowly paralyzes enemies and sometimes, though extremely rarely, causes enemies to rot. with Deathly Identity, pokemon affected by the cloud become more dangerous but somehow seem to follow his command.

Personality: shy, often nervous and afraid to fight

Bio: Lurkky is the result of a secret project originally meant to make positive events occur in the world, but redesigned for battle. His ancestors, all mightyena and absol, were physically spliced with parts of Unown and Beldum, then bred, then spliced and bred over and over again. the goal was to create a pokemon that could unconsciously bend reality to help in battle and develop an invisible force that propelled him toward greater levels and greater luck. unfortunately, it didn't work out so well.

when sent into his first battle as a poochyena against a houndour, he won without much effort, just luck. but as he battled more and more, his luck faded away and his power started malfunctioning. his body was warped slightly with each fight, and when battling with a particularly strong pokemon he was taken over by a sadistic new persona- one that called itself Death. Death killed the pokemon without any effort or sympathy, and after that Lurkky became afraid to go into battle. he was forced to though, and he tried as hard as he could to keep Death from emerging, though at times he failed to hold it back.

He feels that Death has an agenda of its own, as if it was planning something terrible for longer than it has even existed. he has never actually spoken to any other pokemon except his mother, an absol named Winna, and his father, a mightyena named Denown. only a few times have any pokemon tried to talk to him. once he fought with a gardevoir who asked why he looked so strange and if they could be friends, but Death took over and severely injured her, tearing one arm completely off, among other violent actions. the gardevoir was never seen again.

after that incident, Lurkky refused to battle. however, when forced to, he tried to rebel and Death took over. the next thing he knew his owner was dead and he had no idea where he was.

Relationships: none as of yet.

Other: if there are any problems, let me know.

Last edited:

Name: Claude Frollo

Current Age: 73

Species: Alakazam

Battle Record: 126/25/7

Body Mods: Instead of the yellow with brown segments on his body, the yellow is very pale with grey tinges on the end, especially in the case of the whiskers, and his brown segments of the body are far darker. The claws on his body are only slightly longer than those of the normal Alakazam, but barely curve and are only slightly sharp.

It should be noted that the brown segments of his arm are very wide, and give the appearance of sleeves, and they also travel the length of his arm. The brown segment on his neck is slightly higher on his body, giving the appearance of a collar. One of his spoons bears the symbol of Alpha, and the other Omega.

Ability Mods: He can shape his spoons into basically any hand-held melee weapon, and can use his telekinetic abilities to speed up the muscle reactions of his body.

Personality: Frollo is... an enigma, or at least, that's what those that speak to him see him as. Off the field of battle, he is cold to more or less anyone that approaches him, maintains what can best be described as an aura of fear and authority, but if a decent conversation can be started, they will find that he is a very good conversationalist. On the field of battle, his battle style is best described as affable, but he expects his enemy to be just as affable as he is so that the battle can go through in a "worthwhile" manner; if he decides that the battle isn't one worth dragging out, he'll drop the pragmatic act and go into a full-on Knight Templar style of beating the enemy. He usually succeeds in doing so, but the enemy is left in a... less than healthy state. It's widely believed that he changes trainers so many times because of this; few want an Alakazam that skates the line between murderous and classy for too long.

Bio: Frollo never really understood the world as an Abra. As far as he was concerned, his way of life was to send of psychokinetic waves at wherever he heard the enemy until they went down. Much to his surprise, this worked (mostly because he never once squared off with a dark type.) The moment his eyes opened to the world around him, he saw the exact sort of cruel, wicked world that he inhabited. He became very cynical of the world; he began to think it was rotting, and there were only a few in it worth saving from the rot; these were the powerful opponents he would face off of as a Kadabra, which made him only slightly regretful that he would have to kill them.

About five years after this side of him developed (and when I say developed, I mean "became a rather central part in his way of thinking,) he was traded for the first time, and thus he evolved. In the years that followed, his way of thinking changed: now, he believed that only those that shared his ideas (the world is a rotting mess, and the weak that live in it deserve to be killed) were worth saving. His combat style made him a very potent fighter in the arena, even after his years totaled over 50 (around then, he began to accumulate more losses than normal, much to the chagrin of his then-current trainer.)

Frollo made it clear at one point that he could kill a trainer of his if he decided that the trainer wasn't worth obeying (whether or not he has in the past is open for discussion.) When he was about forty-seven, he decided that he would give opponents in the arena a chance to prove if they were worth saving (as opposed to what his plan at the time was: battle based on first impressions) he stayed partially because he wanted to see how far he could go, but also because part of him knew that if he made an open attempt to escape, he would be massacred, even with his powers.

Eventually, trainers put him into battle less and less, since they knew him by reputation. He became bored of what was happening by then, so when the chance to escape finally presented itself after a battle, he quickly killed his trainer and escaped from the arena, wondering what direction he would take his life in next.

Relationships: None, for now

Other: I might very well make a sub-plot later. I just can't think of a decent one now.

Name: Dawave

Current Age: 17

Species: Nidoking

Battle Record: 132/7/73

Body Mods: Bigger and stronger than most other nidokings, he stands at 5"5', and weighs 189 pounds. Also, where there would usually be light purple hide, there is now a pale shade of yellow, one of his arms has been replaced with a metallic replica, and electricity crackles between the spines running down his back. Also, his head twitches a lot.

Ability Mods: Due to much experimentation in a lab, his type has been changed from poison to electricity, and as such, the attacks he can learn have switched accordingly.

Personality: Generally, a twitchy, psychotic lunatic. Really easily distracted, and finds his own pain funny. Will be PO.

Bio: He was born and raised just like any other nidoking, aside from one peculiarity; his fascination with storms. Night after night he would sit out in the rain, and watch the lightning flash across the sky, and hear the thunder boom in his ears. His parents, concerned that he would one day be struck, attempted to keep him away, but as soonas he was sure they were asleep, he would sneak away once again.

One night, while he was sitting on a cliff, watching the storms long after his parents had gone to sleep, he was frightened by a curious furret sneaking up on him, and he fell off the cliff. He fell unconscious quickly, and before he knew it, he was being pulled roughly into a truck, and driven to a top secret lab, where he would be bred for combat.

3 years he spent in the lab, his body floating in a tube of luminous green liquid, changing constantly, but hardly even aware of it. His eyes remained closed, and though he was constantly given sedatives, he was aware of all they were saying, though most of it was lost in his confused state of mind.

When he was at last released from his prison, he found that his genetics had been heavily altered. His primary type had changed entirely, and he had grown larger than most other nidoking. However, these changed yielded some interesting side effects.

His head twitches a lot, and sometimes may even sit at an awkward angle for hours on end. He is also very easily distracted, and might mix two sentences together without realizing it.

Those who experimented on him called him a failure, and he was sent to the arena to fight. Most times he did very well, but on the occasional time he lost, he would be beaten severely. This did not bother him, however. He would snort at every kick, chuckle at every lash, and guffaw at every display of anger the trainer showed. The trainer eventually gave up on punishing him, and dumped him in a ditch beside a road. After that, he wandered for a very long time before he found the Legendary Beast Pack.

Relationships: None.

Other: The reason he is all twitchy and messed up in the head is because his body is not used to the electricity, and it sometimes screws up his nerves.

Finished!

Last edited:

Hooo boy, this sounds familiar. I think Stormy's channeling the same thing that I am! Ahaha. I shall start anew though. (Also, that plot submission form looks awfully a lot like the one I made for the RP that this one resembles, ahaha.)

Name: Naxalge

Current Age: 23

Species: Absol

Battle Record: 93/4/10

Body Mods: The fur that is usually white on normal Absol is pitch black, thick, and very spiky thornlike fur near her head and neck. Her face, scythe, tail, and claws are a light gray shade.

Ability Mods: Dusk - Naxalge was bred and fortified with the power of immense Darkness, thus her Dark-type attacks are far stronger than that of other Absol. However, in return, attacks of other types are weaker. She specializes in Darkness only.

Absolute Abolishment - An ultimate attack that unleashes all of the Darkness within Naxalge in a large destructive and highly damaging burst. It can only be used when she is extremely enraged and wipes her energy so much that she faints everytime after using it.

Personality: Naxalge is a rather negative yet intelligent individual, who constantly spews out a highly pessimistic view on life. She likes to prey upon others' weaknesses and insecurities, constantly mocking them. Much of the time, she attempts to hide her emotions and weaknesses from others, and does not even seem to have a heart. Thus she acts in a rather cruel manner, her voice full of sarcasm and spite when she laughs at others' misfortunes. However, she actually has quite powerful negative emotions, in particular, large amounts of rage. Her owner in particular had taken quite an advantage of this... beating her until she unleashed her immensely Absolute Abolishment which has killed a number of her opponents. If you hit her in just the wrong way... especially touching by her... oh may lord have mercy on your soul. She hates being touched because it reminds her of what her old owner used to do to her. Is there something more to her though? Perhaps that remains to be seen.

Bio: It was a lone cold night in a Pokemon breeding facility. The breeders were tired and wiped out; they had tried for years to create a Dark-type with ultimate Darkness abilities that would wreak destruction in their path. Countless failures, subjects dying... many Pokemon seemed unable to hold all of this Darkness. They bred together the strongest Dark-types they could, again, and again, and again, but the subjects became unstable as the Darkness increased...

Then there lived one.

An Absol, born nearly pitch black, with great red eyes. It looked like something out of a nightmare. It was perfect.

Soon enough, they had sold her to a young woman named Arkra. The woman, however, was a first time illegal trainer in the pits. She didn't want to do it, but she needed it for the money... Arkra raised Naxalge, prolonging and prolonging the fights for quite some time as she lived off of a very small salary from her aunt. She attempted to put the Absol to fight, but couldn't. The sight of resorting to something so sickening drove her away from the fights. Arkra grew to fear her... because her demeanor was a bit too vicious for the gentle woman's liking. Several times, Naxalge had injured and attacked Arkra, expressing a desire to fight as she had been bred with. So at that point, she sold her to a man more experienced in such matters, and left the Pokemon battling circuit altogether, never to be seen again.

Since then, Naxalge has always resented Arkra, for rejecting her. Her new owner was far less nicer than Arkra, and although she didn't want to admit it, Naxalge actually... missed her. The man's name was Villos. He beat her brutally, always criticized and criticized that she wasn't good enough. Naxalge fought hard, and won many fights, but that was never good enough for him. He would always point to the very few times she lost and made draws and complain about how other Pokemon had flawless records. This was what ultimately lead to her cold and cruel demeanor. One day, after a particularly long and grueling beating, he sent her into a fight. Quite enraged and sick of her life, she unleashed for the first time the ultimate Darkness she had been bred with; Absolute Abolishment. It completely killed her opponent and amazed Villos. Such power...

From then on, Villos would constantly beat and chastised Naxalge even more, to try to get her to use that attack again to win battles instantly. She won many battles with this technique, and killed many opponents, being known infamously as the "Horrid Queen of the Pits" or simply the "Horrid Queen." Many would dread facing her. And even without Absolute Abolishment, with her superior Dark-type attacks, she could overcome many Pokemon with sheer power.

Naxalge didn't mind the fighting so much. In fact, she loved it, as she used it as an outlet to express her anger towards Arkra and Villos and simply was bred to do it. But she disliked using Absolute Abolishment, feeling as though winning with it was cheating and using her weaknesses as she considered emotions weakness. She resented having to rely on it, and resented Villos for constantly making her use it.

Then came the time when Villos had gone too far. Eventually, the man got another new Pokemon, one with a flawless record unlike Naxalge's and called her worthless compared to this Pokemon. She became extremely jealous as he continued to criticize and compare her to the Pokemon, having gotten sick of always being compared to others. Unable to contain her rage, she unleahsed Absolute Abolishment upon him and the Pokemon, killing them both. After she awoke to find their dead bloodied bodies, she had felt strangely... liberated. She finally got revenge on the man who had always hurt her. Yet she felt strange... was it guilt? The emotions were overwhelming her. She had had enough of all of this, all of this fighting and rage unleashing and everything, so she ran away to seek her old owner, Arkra, so that she can get her revenge on her too finally and feel at peace rather than all of these confusing emotions. Thus she joined up with the Legendary Beast Pack, more with the intention to find Arkra than to free anything and not having anywhere else to go after escaping from her old owner.

Relationships: Basaina: Seems to like her and is forming a sort of friendship with her.

Frollo: Respects and listens to his authority.

Smile: Finds highly annoying. Her goal is to break Smile's spirit.

Other: Here's a really quick, badly done paint doodle of her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom