• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CoroCoro to reveal a "surprising" Pokemon in Movie 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
http://pokebeach.com/2010/01/corocoro-to-reveal-surprising-movie-13-pokemon-in-next-issue

It makes two very interesting statements concerning their next issue. Yaminokame has translated them as, “There will be a top-secret revealing of a Pokemon that will appear in the movie!!” and “A Pokemon that anyone would be surprised at is making an appearance in the movie!”

Basically, this lends itself to two possibilities: A new Pokemon, or an old Pokemon no one would be expecting(perhaps a new forme?). Both of those are very likely, since it is likely a new generation would be revealed around now. However, they could be doing this to either build up hype or just to be tricking us.

If it is an older Pokemon and not a new forme, then maybe it's Porygon Z? After all, even in the Japanese games its name includes Z, a letter that is prominently featured in the title of Movie 13, plus no one would expect it because of, well, the Porygon event. The Porygon line has, outside of a few cameos, not been seen since that has happened. So who knows? That's just my theory right there, and it is very likely to be wrong.

Unexpected old/new Pokemon?

Baby Kangaskhan. (but I guess I can't say they have forgotten all about Kangaskhan considering she's a regular in PMD)

but damn, I don't want to wait a month. Like I said before in another thread, it's probably a baby or something since the babies are almost always the first next-gen Pokemon to get shown.

Lot's of Johto Pokemon on the cover. Maybe Ho-Oh who didn't get his own movie and to commemorate the release of GS/SS.

... Am I the only one who immediately thought of Magikarp when they said "forgotten, people will be surprised"?

Pokemon Master Z is actually a Magikarp Anthro who wants to kill everyone because of how everyone looks down on Magikarp.

At events they'll give away notch-finned Magikarp.
XDDD Wow. Well, at least I won't be surprised if they actually do that. :U

... But isn't it already "notch-finned"? I mean...
129.png
Just look at it.

If it seriously is Magikarp (which is win and fail at the same time) I'm going to think it's a shiny Pokemon, because hey, there's already a shiny Gyrados.

... Well, actually any shiny Pokemon will be surprising and "unexpected" huh.

You know what would surprise me?

Anything that doesn't have to do with Pikachu or its brethren.

Illusions eh? And the three dogs ...

However, I don't really understand the sticker thing o_o

You're right about Porygon. The whole thing was Pikachu's fault, but they couldn't end the anime, it wouldn't be fair. So they ended Porygon instead.

According to Serebii, we'll probably know for sure sometime around February 15th. :]

Something tells me if it's not a new Pokemon, it'll be a new Celebi form. But the latter would be really boring, considering we've already had Shaymin.

As boring as that sounds, it's the only proper way they can go making new variations of old legends. They really seem to hate evolving legends, and adding formes allow them to bypass that.

I want to see Mewt--*bricked*

Okay, maybe not. But the Porygon line does need some love-- the only appearance they've had since 'the incident' has been cameos in a few movies openings. Here's hoping that the crazy-mad-scientist type person has recreated them! And is trying to take over the world with his virtual minions.

It has been confirmed that the "new" Pokemon is a Gen. V. I think it's gonna be a fire type. If you want to see the sillohette, search Bulbapedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom