• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crown Tundra

Which 2 legendaries did you choose when playing the Crown Tundra?

• Total voters

Figment

Person
Pronoun
he/him
So, now that the Crown Tundra has been out for a day now, I would like to see your thoughts on it, tbh, it was fine, it definitely feels like Sword and Shield are at the very least complete games at this point now. I will just spoiler the rest of my talking.
1. The way you get Spiritomb is a great callback to Gen 4, even though people without Switch Online will not like it one bit.
2. The plot with Calyrex was actually kinda cool, not gonna lie.
3. I liked the fact that you could get the Swords of Justice and Keldeo now as an optional sidequest similar to the Alolan Diglett quest from the Isle of Armor.
4. I still would honestly like a bit more of my favorite Pokemon to be added back in, thankfully, the large majority are in, so that's good, the main problem I see is that why would you only add just the Hoenn starters? Dynamax Adventures could've been a really good place to add every other starter as well, I know that may be asking a lot for an extra 36 Pokemon, but those Pokemon are the most likely to be someone's favorite, as they are literally the first Pokemon you ever own, you're bound to grow attached to them.
5. The new legendaries are pretty cool, not gonna lie, and, as always with Pokemon, the new music is great.
6. Game Freak knew what they were doing with the fight with Peony at the beginning of the Crown Tundra story. You can't say "the more ultra-MEGA determined it gets!", while sending out an Aggron as your ace Pokemon, and have us not expect Megas are coming back.

Back
Top Bottom