I'm a crow, don't'cha know?
Where did we leave off again?!
(Also read: the old thread)
(Also read: the old thread)
Welcome to the world of Super Smash Bros.! After the events of The Smash Dojo, our heroes have learned of the Subspace Army's return and have escaped from the Dojo.
In fact, they're right outside the Dojo this very in-RP night and haven't moved an inch since I posted this thread. What anti-climax! Anyways, despite not much happening, this is the start of a new saga and therefore needs its own thread. And it did save us from having to post a bunch more fillers until nighttime rolled around.
What are we gonna do?!
For now, our heroes are to take shelter and find out what they can. Were you expecting something less vague? Well, I don't want to, at the moment, give away too much of the plot. I suppose that makes you guys about as clueless as the characters are, but don't worry, I'll fill you in as we go and add on to the first post.
And finally, I've added on to this thing! At this point, you have a choice as to where and how your character starts if you're new. Either they should arrive late at the Dojo and realize no one is there, or begin by bumping into one of the others and getting infodump'd. Basically!
Characters?! Current setting?! Rules?! Etc.?!
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Meta Knight (Shining Eevee)
King Dedede (Shining Eevee)
Mr. Game & Watch (Reserved for plot purposes until further notice)
3. Tails (Skymin)
4. Umbreon (Shiny) (Mewtwo)
5. Mecha Sonic (Exo-Raikou)
Character: (Obviously not one that's already been taken)
Nickname: (Cannot be skipped if Pokemon Trainer)
Starting Character: (For Zelda/Sheik, Samus/Zero Suit Samus, and Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard (Pokemon Trainer) only)
-Current Setting (Please read this, I'm getting tired of people not knowing where they are)-
Meta Knight, Mecha Sonic, and Kirby are on board the Halberd, and are getting ready to take off. HOWEVER, nothing is happening there for once so lets move on! You have no idea how good that felt to say!
Pit, Luigi, and Tails have just defeated (er well, one blew up and the other ran away) two of the electric Pokemon released from the bomb factory and have met up with Zapdos.
Aaaand, the fate of DarkArmour's plot is in limbo now that he's quit.
1. The basic role-playing rules apply.
2. Swearing is allowed, but should be done because of the character's nature, not because you feel like it.
3. Don't join if you don't think you can post at least once every two weeks, though more would be better. If two weeks have passed since the last post, your character will be removed. You can avoid this if you have a valid excuse for not posting
4. One member is allowed no more than two characters, and only one of those characters can be a Newcomer.
5. Think realistically what your character can and cannot do. While they aren't confined merely to what they can do in the game, try to be logical about it in and out of battle. For instance, characters capable of gliding can do attacks other than their glide attack whilst gliding. (And yes, characters like Yoshi and Kirby can still eat characters many times their size.)
6. NO RESERVING NEWCOMER SLOTS.
7. Characters should act like they do in the video games, or at least to the point that they can be recognized. Some characters' personalities can be unclear (such as ones who are normally silent), so in that case just come up with something fitting or keep them silent.
8. Newcomers must be from one of the series already in SSBB. This includes series who have no fighters attributed to them but are still in SSBB, such as Golden Sun.
9. On a less serious note, have fun! :)
10. Final Destination only. *brutally murdered*
(Please note that some rules have been removed, editted, or added since the old thread.)
-Pressing Issues/News- NEW~!
[09-5-31] The Smash Dojo is dead. Please do not post.
[09-5-19] Wewt! Thanks to GigaNerd for pointing out a totally fecking obvious boss for me, we can get on with the show. |D That is, once I sign up a new character.
[09-5-18] Alright. So as you can see, like everyone else it seems, DarkArmour has quit before his part of the RP has even started, leaving Mewtwo by herself. Now being the desperate person that I am, with his permission, I'm going to hijack it and try to keep it as close to what was intended as possible. For this purpose I'll be getting new character (but which D:), but that's not relevant to the point. Actually, I already finished my point. Yeah. So there.
...Oh, and if anyone has any ideas for a boss that could appear in space (not Deoxys, or any Pokemon for that matter), it would be greatly appreciated if you send me a PM, as long as it meets the requirements below.