• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Disregard this Thread

PocketmonMaster

Dark Side of the Moon
A first post in the introduction section. Who da' thunk it?

Anyway, I'm PocketmonMaster (As if that isn't obvious enough) and I'm new to these parts. I'm a member on two other Pokemon Forums, so I know how stuff is generally run.

I'm mainly intrested in Fan Fiction and 3rd Gen gameplay, but I usually wander around forums aimlessly...

I'm mainly posting here to see if I'll get any replies and to see whats happenning.

Thanks. PocketmonMaster.

welcome to the cave of dragonflies, PocketmonMaster.
the tea and cod are somewhere, i believe.

follow the rules, be interesting, and post often and you could win a brand-new hummer! will have a great time here.

enjoy your stay!

So... I won't win a new hummer? What a gyp...

Well, hopefully I'll do the other stuff and find that prized tea and cod in the process.

Hello~

If you're looking for the tea and cod it's on the shelf on the left labeled 'DEAD AND OLD STUFF'

Have a cat plushie as it is fortold for newbies to be given one.

asciicatzz3.png

Anyway, newbies after buisness started...

Thanks, I have no idea who made it.

I saved it while awhile ago and changed some of the letters and wala.

You are the first to get the all new CAT PLUSHIE PROMO!!!

luckycat.jpg

WAAH! Cat Plushie Promo!

Cool, I've never gotten anything whilst still officially being recognised as a noob. Once again, thanks EeveeSkitty.

The plusie eyes are watching me...

Makes sense... d( " )b *thumbs up*

If there are few people on, then it seems that our slightly awkward, post boosting conversation shall continue, no?

Yes, it will continue unless you want to let others welcome you.

Post boosting is a part of forums.

Ehh...I think to get to Caterpie(you know the little pic under your name, mine's Butterfree) you need 100 posts and Metapod 500 or something.

Butterfree is 1000 which I am over so Butterfree yayness.

Trust me it is horrible being a Metapod, god when you become a Butterfree it feels so good:)

Yes, it will continue unless you want to let others welcome you.

Post boosting is a part of forums.

Ehh...I think to get to Caterpie(you know the little pic under your name, mine's Butterfree) you need 100 posts and Metapod 500 or something.

Butterfree is 1000 which I am over so Butterfree yayness.

Trust me it is horrible being a Metapod, god when you become a Butterfree it feels so good:)
... it's

post rank

why does this matter this is dumb what are you talking about ~why~

Welcome to TCoD, fellow! And well met. You seem pretty intelligent. That's something I like in new members. Well, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Enjoy your stay.

I'm Dezzuu and I will be your personal guide. :O

EeveeSkitty: So, you equal 4x Butterfree? Seems like you've earnt your wings.

surskitty: Its important... because...

Dezzuu: Intelligent? Ha. I think not - You seem to be overestimating me.

Being a personal guide entails...?

Obviously nobody can seem read the title of this thread...

It includes you being able to ask me about stuff and me answering without being sarcastic.

Usually.

Back
Top Bottom