• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

I got it the day after it came out because it looked super awesome and I had been eagerly anticipating it.

It's pretty fun, but the plot is deathly slow, especially with no easy way to skip dialogue. Gameplay is cool though, I'm always a fan of a good class system. :)

I've got it too. It's pretty awesome, but it's not as good as DQ8, DQ4 or DQ5.

I like being able to dress my characters up though; right now, my main character, Nala, is equipped with Ashlynn's torso equipment, and the DQ8 hero's bandana and boots, and I have a male warrior that i named Trunks! I think it's pretty cool that you can dress your characters and have them cosplay old Dragon Quest characters; I also have a character dressed like Bianca Witaker from DQ5 <3

I've got it too. It's pretty awesome, but it's not as good as DQ8, DQ4 or DQ5.
I need to play DQ5 sometime. I can't find a copy of it for the life of me and I've heard that it's one of the best in the series ><

I like being able to dress my characters up though; right now, my main character, Nala, is equipped with Ashlynn's torso equipment, and the DQ8 hero's bandana and boots, and I have a male warrior that i named Trunks! I think it's pretty cool that you can dress your characters and have them cosplay old Dragon Quest characters; I also have a character dressed like Bianca Witaker from DQ5 <3
Is it weird if one of my favorite parts of the game is being able to dress up my characters?

Anyways, I've got one character dressed up like Angelo from DQ8 and another that is the spitting image of Alena from DQ4. And I had another character that was dressed like a slime stack with the Gooey Gear and Slood. It was pretty amazing. :)

I'm also really liking the WiFi features of the game, mainly the WiFi shop, quests, and guests that you can get.

What equipment do you need to recreate DQ heroes and heroines?
You can get the past DQ Heroes equipment by their corresponding legacy bosses (Bosses from past games, like Psaro, Mortamoor, Rhapthorne, etc.). You can get other characters equipment from them when they come to visit the inn in Stornway via WiFi. So far they've had Alena from DQIV and Angelo from DQVIII.

Back
Top Bottom