• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G/S/C Entering Mt Silver

Darksong

Back in action!
Why is it that whenever I start a thread in this forum, it's a question? xD

Anyway, I'm pretty much a newbie to the Kanto part of G/S/C/HG/SS, and last night was the first time that I got all 16 Gym badges from both regions. I don't know the requirements to enter Mt. Silver, though; I thought it was just to have all 16 badges, but when I went to that forking building that also leads to Victory Road and Route 28 after defeating Blue, there was still a Black Belt guy standing there, and when I talked to him, he didn't do anything. So what else do I need to do to be able to get into Mt. Silver?

I think you visit Professor Oak in his lab and he'll give you permission to enter Mt. Silver. It's been ages since I've played the games, though, so I might be wrong here.

No Spoon, your right.

And after you do talk to proffesor oak, You just go to the top of the mountain. (or look around)

If you want some serious EXP, you can battle red at the very top. (he is the strongest player in the game, n all games actually) His highest level Pokemon is a level 86 Pikachu. Beating him means you are the true Pokemon master in the game.

No Spoon, your right.

And after you do talk to proffesor oak, You just go to the top of the mountain. (or look around)

If you want some serious EXP, you can battle red at the very top. (he is the strongest player in the game, n all games actually) His highest level Pokemon is a level 86 Pikachu. Beating him means you are the true Pokemon master in the game.

Depends on which version, I think he said he was playing G/S/C so its actually the weaker Red (lv 81 Pikachu).

This Red is topped by the following:
Barry (Pt. Rival (Starter can be lv 85 after beating the league 20 times...)

All righty, thanks everyone! ^^ I know about Red and stuff, I just didn't realize that I had to talk to Professor Oak to get into Mt. Silver.
My team members are all around level 53, so I have some training to do...

Back
Top Bottom