- Female sex
[size=+2]Ether's Bane vs Murkrow[/size]
Ether's Bane's active squadChallenge for Murkrow.
Arena inspired by this one.
Format: 2v2 single
DQ: 6 days
Damage Cap: 60%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, Evasion
Arena: Houkago Tea Time Concert, Year 2021
Ten years after the events of K-on, Houkago Tea Time has become a world-famous band, selling out arenas the world over, including this one in Asber. For this concert, they are only breaking out their "vintage" hits. However, this being Asber, it's also just the spot for... yup, a Pokemon battle!
A random song from the regular setlist will be chosen and played at the beginning of the match. Each song has a set duration, and after that goes up, another randomized song plays. No song will be played twice. If all songs are played before the battle ends, three more songs will be played as the encores. When all the encores end, it turns into an ordinary battlefield with no other effects.
- Fuwa Fuwa Time (3 actions): Causes one of the Pokemon, chosen at random, to become attracted until the end of the song, regardless of the opponent's gender.
- Tokimeki Sugar (3 actions): Changes one of the Pokemon's, chosen at random, ability to Sweet Veil until the end of the song.
- Watashi no Koi wa Hotchikiss (4 actions): Causes one of the Pokemon, chosen at random, to become confused until the end of the song.
- Tsubasa wo Kudasai (3 actions): Adds the Flying type to a Pokemon chosen at random until the end of the song. Does not apply to Pokemon that are already Flying-type. This effect causes dual-typed Pokemon to become temporarily triple-typed.
- Curry Nochi Rice (3 actions): Adds the Fire type to a Pokemon chosen at random until the end of the song. Does not apply to Pokemon that are already Fire-type. This effect causes dual-typed Pokemon to become temporarily triple-typed.
- Tenshi ni Fureta Yo (4 actions): For the duration of the song, all Pokemon that are not fully evolved become fully evolved. These Pokemon return to their original evolutionary stage at the end of the song.
- Gohan wa Okazu (3 actions): Grants a 25% power boost to all attacks by Pokemon introduced in Gen 2 until the end of the song.
- U&I (4 actions): Changes one of the Pokemon's, chosen at random, ability to Parental Bond until the end of the song.
- Pure Pure Heart (4 actions): At the beginning and end of the song, Heart Swap will be inflicted on both Pokemon.
Milenko the male Skarmory <Sturdy> @ Rocky Helmet
Voyde the female Spiritomb <Pressure>
Cyrix the female Miltank <Scrappy> @ Leftovers
Frost the genderless Cryogonal <Levitate>
Gulch the male Durant <Swarm>
Rift the female Drilbur <Sand Rush>
Kallamehr the male Klefki <Prankster>
Murkrow's active squad
Bendigeidfran the male Murkrow <Super Luck>
Raigu the female Mareep <Static>
Cat the female Meowth <Technician>
Nikki the female Numel <Simple>
Order of Operations
(1) Ether's Bane sends out.
(2) Murkrow sends out and issues commands.
(3) Ether's Bane issues commands.
(4) Dance party! Would either of you care for a dance? I need to dust the years worth of rust off of my reffing joints and music's the perfect way to get it all off.