• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evo 2010

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
I know most of the people here don't particularly care about 2D fighters, but who else has been paying attention to it via live stream here?

The Marvel vs. Capcom 2 tournament just ended, and was more of all the same Magneto, Storm, and Sentinel teams =/ But there was one guy, Clockwork, who was THE original player, with a team of Strider, Doctor Doom, and Sentinel, who was kicking ass for a good while. He got owned by Justin Wong though, but that's obvious, cause he wins every year...

The Melty Blood tournament was very impressive too. Like, probably better than all the other tournaments. But that's probably just me and my bias (I'm such a Melty fanboy...); if they have it again next year I'm hoping to be able to participate in it then... There was an awesome H-Kohaku player that was destroying everything. Even the Aoko player I was rooting for :c

If you're interested, later tonight they're having an exhibition of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 :o I can't wait for that; I wanna see Dante and Deadpool in some more action >D

Now they're onto Tatsunoko vs. Capcom... So we'll see how that plays out. Anyone happen to be rooting for anyone in particular?

Back
Top Bottom