• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FFTA2- Tonberry's Revenge

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
NIGHT 0

Welcome to FFTA2 mafia. I wish you all luck. You have 48 hours to send in those night actions

The Day dawns over the battlefield, the party gathers together to see what the damages of the night may have been. As they do a role call, they notice that one person had not appeared. They search the bit of woods near their camp, a scream echoing in the air as they find the mangled and dripping body of Rizadon. From what they could tell, they had put up a fight that night, one of their cards clenched in their hands coated in blood, but obviously lost to some being. On a closer look, the blood turned out to be their own.

Rizadon is dead, They were Innocent
48 HOURS TO TALK

Oh dear.

Hmmm. cards. Sounds like we lost the Trickster. The question is if she picked mafia or innocent, and what her power was. Any ideas?

I don't think Moony does inactive kills, though. Either way, maybe they're trying to make the game a challenge by NOT taking out the good mafia players? idk

Or they didn't send in a night action and it got randomized.

OOPS NO INACTIVE

so uh I can't have a good role without the inspector or leads helping me so yeah

Well we don't know much in the first day except a trickster died. So should we abstain or lynch someone?

After what seemed like a long two days, the Party had chosen not to kill any of the members before them from lack of conversation and leads. As they return to their tents for the night, a heavy weight rests on their chests that tomorrow will not be any better than what they have seen today.

48 HOURS TO SEND IN NIGHT ACTIONS

Another Morning passes, feeling like it dragged on longer than usual. As the party emerges from their tents, it wasn't long for them to noticed the one collapsed tent covered in stomach acid and blood. Pulling away the wreckage, they find KR-9 laying in the centre of the mess covered in a foul liquid and with a slime covered broad sword pierced through them.

KR-9 IS DEAD, THEY WERE INNOCENT
48 HOURS TO TALK

Alright. I don't know about the slime, but the dropped blade sounds like the Ravager's power to me. And since nobody else died, that would mean that KR-9 was the Ravager's first and only target of the night.

Don't know if that helps much, though, since that would also mean the Ravager has become a normal townie.

Any ideas about the slime?

The day draws to an end, leaving the silent group to once more find no clue whom to kill that day. As time drags on, they can almost feel some unseen force getting more and more unamused by their inactivity. Shaking off the feeling, they return to their tents and await for the night to be over.

48 HOURS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS
Also a friendly warning. If we go another day of one person posting and no one doing a thing, I will start picking off the inactive people myself.

The party awakes once more, greeted by the sight of one of their members speared in the center of the camp, eyes wide and mouth agape, the fingers on their left hand curled around a book. The party gathers around them and try to figure why they were pinned to the ground with the same sword that killed the last party member.

Flower Doll is dead, they were Innocent
48 Hours to talk

Back
Top Bottom