• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Find your Pokemon.

Heh. If I put my first name as Danielle, I get Squirtle, and if I put Dannichu, I get Rattata.

Haha. My best friend's a Gloom. My other friend's a Forretress. Oh god, I'm gonna be on here forever.

My first name makes me a Flareon. Nice, one of my favorite Eeveelutions.

Full name makes me Charmeleon. Yay, one of my favorite starter lines. =D

Haha. My username J.T. gets me a Celebi, and my other common username (Jarigise - I use it for MMOs mostly) makes me a Poliwrath. Odd - my MMO name is usually a wizard or something.

My brother's first name is a Dragonite, and his full name is Pidgeot.
And my other brother's a Seel and Dunsparce.

My full alias (Dinru S Farore) gets me Kakuna. Without the middle name, I get Mewtwo. Just Dinru gets me Vileplume. Odd. I typed in my Warriors name, Scatteredpelt, and I got Aerodactyl. Also, I accidently typed in "Gardevoir" and I got... Qwilfish. wtf?

Oh, and my real first name gets me Umbreon~ :D

*ahem*
I have two first names, the first one becomes Xatu, Xatu is cool. The second name becomes Smoochum, and Smoochum isn't to bad actually, I find it kind of cute unlike Jynx *shudders* Anyway, the two names together become Espeon, which is awesome. My surename becomes Goldeen, which I hate. My first first name and surename becomes Ariados, and Ariados is a coll bug type, to say the least. The second first name and surename becomes, Golem, and Golem is pretty damn cool. And the three names together equals Magmar, which is rather OK.
So my Pokémon is the following: XatuSmoochumEspeonGoldeenAriadosGolemMagmar

First name + Last name - Magikarp -_-
First name (Short) + Last name - Paras...
Full name - Growlithe. Not too bad.
Full name (First shortened) - Mantine. Pretty good.
Zephyrous Castform - Gastly... lovely?
Zephyr - Kabutops

Has anyone else noticed that capital letters changes what you get?

Full name makes me Charmeleon. Yay, one of my favorite starter lines. =D
orly. Me too! ;D

First and last is Charmeleon, my first is Magby(w00t!), my last Tyrogue, my middle Dodrio, my FULL Vulpix(ye$h!), and "Erif" is Kabuto.

Oh, and when I typed in adfjhafkjsadfgfdgshgjkadfjkadjfksdjf I got Scizor. Yay.

Vee: Ninetales
Shining Eevee: Elekid
TwilightEevee: Slowbro
First name: Suicune
Middle name: Articuno
Last name: Gyarados

Zora Smith: Snubbull
Zora LeAnn Smith: Unown 8D
Zora: Furret
Zora of Termina: Cyndaquil 8D
AntipathicZora: Hoppip
TicTac Addict: Bellossom
Wind of Darkness: Bulbasaur
Ms. Lemonlemonlemon (really, don't ask): Kingler

:/

Full gets me an Alakazam. User gets me Ekans. Author-Notes Lady (long story) gets me Tanglea.

I like my full name the best.

FIrst and Last Name: Ho Oh...I think that's accurate.
Animorph: Rapidash*But...I'm not Cassie!(Animorph's reference, for those of you confused.)
First name: Ditto...Err...um...
Middle Name: Slugma...I don't like where this is going...
Last name: Dewgong*Okay, this I can live with*
Sparky*My unfortunatly real life nickname*: Eevee.*Yay!*

Full name gets me Raichu, Rachel gets me Mr. Mime (...what?), Flora and Ashes gets me Ampharos, Flora gets me Nidoqueen, Flory gets me Golduck, and Florz (blame Flareth for that one) gets me Mankey.

Back
Top Bottom