• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fire-Emblem Fan Club

IndigoEmmy

Happy Togekiss
Pronoun
she/her
I can't believe this doesn't already exist, but it does now, so yay! Feel free to rant about fire emblem.

myuma

Flowers. So many of the same. So many unneeded.
Pronoun
they/them
Cipher is ending. Where am I going to get fresh, detailed, high quality artwork now? :(

IndigoEmmy

Happy Togekiss
Pronoun
she/her
I'm a noob in the realm of fire emblem so i have no idea what you are talking about. I need to learn more.

M&F

breeeeeeeeee
Pronoun
any pronoun
finally, a place where we can corral that impulse away from presently unafflicted people- ahem

so, fire emblem's been my hyperfixation for about 10 years if not more now, having supplanted Pokémon for that spot

I'm a noob in the realm of fire emblem so i have no idea what you are talking about. I need to learn more.
it is -- or was? or soon will cease to be? -- a fire emblem trading card game that circulated only in Japan, but made waves in the intl fandom because the cards have pretty nice art like 40% of the time

to wit:

hey TCoD, your favorite fremblem is lilina, whats yours

IndigoEmmy

Happy Togekiss
Pronoun
she/her
Well now i know something new. A fire emblem trading card game. Cool art. I wish that made it to america.

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he/him
Cipher never being localized is a damn shame, I adore trading card games...

My favorite fremblem is Celica because she would routinely carry for me. Close behind are her three friends (Mae, Boey, and Genny), Boyd, and Bastian.

M&F

breeeeeeeeee
Pronoun
any pronoun
today's the 30th anniversary of Fire Emblem! on this very day in 1990, the first title in the franchise was being released for the NES in Japan

you can really tell it was the 90s because of the art