• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Florence + the Machine

Minish

Pronoun
they
Anyone else listen to her? :D Or rather, her and... assorted musicians who are meant to be 'the Machine', but yeah.

Everyone was listening to her, and I was like 'bleh hype' until I actually decided to join them. Omg. <3! All of her music is gorgeous and eeeee! There must be some other fans here?

My favourite songs are Cosmic Love, Drumming Love, Rabbit Heart and Hurricane Drunk. <3 And I can't wait to hear the eventual second album.

AK will love it because it has titvocals, zeta reticuli will respond with a "meh". And me, I have nothing to say. Nothing at all. Because it is probably indie shit I don't care about.

Okay?

It's a pretty... limited view to assume something's automatically shit you don't care about.

Or you could assume that if it was any good, I would be listening to it.

Which isn't always true, but it mostly is. I have heard some good things about this chica but something tells me that like with most of her ilk I will care about, at most, three songs. Therefore I'm just not going to bother unless I have nothing better to listen to. And I have about eleven thousand songs to listen to.

I can listen to Rabbit Heart incessantly, but nothing else of hers has really caught my attention.

i saw her BRIT performance with dizzee rascal and wasn't impressed. the studio version of that song honestly sounds worse to me.

idk. i'm not a big fan.

:DDDDD

Florence + the Machine is absolutely amazing! Aside from the fact that she's pretty hawt, her entire album (apart from Kiss With a Fist) is amazing. My favourites are Rabbit Heart, Dog Days Are Over, and Girl With One Eye.

=_=

:DDDDD

Florence + the Machine is absolutely amazing! Aside from the fact that she's pretty hawt, her entire album (apart from Kiss With a Fist) is amazing. My favourites are Rabbit Heart, Dog Days Are Over, and Girl With One Eye.

Yaay! :D She totally is! And heh, I'm actually not that big a fan of Kiss With a Fist either, I prefer the other songs she chose as singles.

Altmer said:

okay so are you here for anything other than flaunting how hardcore a musicphile you are or what because seriously this is just a waste of a post. ~nobody cares~

I like Florence + the Machine... I guess? I love her voice, it's absolutely gorgeous but it's not really my type of music I suppose. I like Kiss with a Fist, though.

that you haven't listened to

but it is still boring

and even if it was you still have no reason to post other than to put other people down

Back
Top Bottom