• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Forgiven (PG-13 at times)

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
So I'm re-posting this.
Rated PG-13 for blood, suicide, murder, and death. Umm... wow...
---------------------

~Prologue~
I stood there. No, that’s too short… I stood there on the ruined earth. I stared at the broken ground, rocks and bits of wall scattered about. The world seemed so bleak, so desolate. I stared at the dead, bloody, and twisted bodies of the two women who were the last line of defense. Unless… Unless I took what Meiun-sama could not find.

Where are they? She couldn’t have taken it… I saw her leave in disgust… I continued to look. Where? Where? Whe- I looked at what seemed to be a drawer in one of the slightly intact walls. I slowly went towards it. Wrapping my hand around the handle, I slowly opened the drawer. Yes! Here they are! I stuck my hand in the drawer and reached towards what I was looking for. Two necklaces. As I reached for the sun-shaped one, it moved away on its own. Almost as if it was alive and knew I wasn’t its mistress. “Look,” I said to the necklace, like it was alive, “I’m not going to take you. I’m going to bring you and your friend,” could necklaces have friends? Of course not… “You and your friend to your mistresses.”

The necklace stopped moving away, and I picked both of them up. As they were made of stone, they were slightly heavy. But I ignored that and turned around, heading to the Kanto region. I was unaware at the time what I was bringing on these two poor girls and their friends. No idea at all.

---------------------
Comments? Criticism? Help with grammar or spelling?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom