• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Userbars

Solstice

Back from the dead.
For lack of better place to put this (I'm not putting it in the Graphics section, because it wouldn't get noticed there anyways), I decided to make 5 userbars for this forum, for all 5 themes (not including the vBulletin theme). If you're going to use these here or on other forums, please give credit. To advertise this forum, just copy the code for the image and put it into your signature.

If you have any complaints or criticism, post it.

Minimal Dewgong

Roar of Time

Bachuru

Scyther Slash

Axe-Murderer

Nice Cypher! I'd put one on PB, but I don't think the Mods or PL would take it too kindly...

I'm not particularly fond of the color combos, because they don't mix as well as the one in my signature, but I was trying to stick to a theme, so.

These are awesome, and I would use them if I was an active member on another Pokemon site...

Though, they make me feel all ashamed for using the plain vBulletin skin.

These are great, but I personally think Bachuru and Scyher would look better is the background wasn't the same color as the sprite.

These are amazing, Cypher! How did you make them?

I used GIMP 2 and a tutorial I found on GIMPTalk a few months ago.

These are pretty cool, but I had the notion that you would be sent to the forums in that style :\

I can do this, I need the style urls, though.

These are great, but I personally think Bachuru and Scyher would look better is the background wasn't the same color as the sprite.

I can focus more orange (or blue) where Bachuru is, and a darker green (or possibly black) where Scyther is.

It isn't a problem, I saved the layers, too.

These ones do. All you do is add ?styleid=x to the end of the url, where x is the number ID of the style you want. 1 is VBulletin, 2 is Minimal Dewgong, 3 is Axe Murderer, 4 is Roar of Time, 5 is Scyther Slash, and 7 is Bachuru. I assume 6 is what they use for the april fools' decorations.

Back
Top Bottom