• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FUCK YESSSSSSSS

Lili

is not dead after all lol
HEY GAIZ

GUEZZ WUT

I'M NOT THE YOUNGEST SIBLING IN MY FAMILY NOW

I'M GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE SIBLING

MY DAD'S GIRLFRIEND'S EGGO IS PREGO

FUUUUUCK YESSSSSS

I've been wanting a little sibling my whole life. I have step-siblings, but never an actual sibling related by blood. This is the happiest I've been in a while :')

No, no! Name him/her after /me/!

Congratulations... just try not to kill them when they get old enough to get into your crap. :3

Hmmm... Blastoise Riley or Zora Riley... Well, I do like Zora is it's a girl, and maybe when my dad's girlfriend is doped up on some medication to make the labor pain go away I can convince her to name a boy Blastoise...

Howabout riley riley?
Congratulations on the new family member! There will be much rejoicing! And than there will be much gnashing of teeth and twiddling of thumbs. Where was I? Oh, yeah. Remember, little siblings are a great responsibility. The cute is, without doubt, worth the three year old. What you must do is remember that when the cute must be traded for the three year old. Remember it was worth it. And make sure you keep small objects away. And usually beans. And good luck!

Exactly how I felt when my uncle told me my aunt was going to have a baby. But there's a difference. He lives in MIAMI. Congrats!

Name them after me D:<

Naw, but congratulations! I'm the youngest, so... Wow! That must be awesome! My mothers a little to old for that now haha, but again congratulations!!

This baby is going to have ten different names if you guys keep it up D:{ I WANNA BE IN THE NAME TOO!!!

Congrats :D I'm the youngest sibling since my mom said two kids were enough }:O But yay younger siblings that will murder your stuff :D

Guys, obviously she'd name it after me. Now that would be impressive on a college application later in life.

Haha, congrats. I have two younger sisters so being the oldest can be a good feeling sometimes. :3

Oh Gawd, so many names...

But yeah, I think that I'll actually patch up my relationship with my dad because of this. I vow that I'm going to be in this kid's life no matter what, I remember what it was like to be kept from my brother for the longest time and I don't want little Blastoise/Zora/Glace/Silver/Ashton/Karkat/Riley Riley to go through that too.

Oh Gawd, so many names...

But yeah, I think that I'll actually patch up my relationship with my dad because of this. I vow that I'm going to be in this kid's life no matter what, I remember what it was like to be kept from my brother for the longest time and I don't want little Blastoise/Zora/Glace/Silver/Ashton/Karkat/Riley Riley to go through that too.

Blastoise/Zora/Glace/Silver/Ashton/Karkat/Riley Riley

Blastoise Zora Glace Silver Ashton van Karkat Riley Riley
EPIC

lol at all the name-hogging. Is Lili even the one who gets to name the child? Doesn't that job go to its parents?

Anyway, congrats! My life is probably better without siblings to have to share with.

From what I last heard, it's either going to be one of the following:

Girl Names:
-Briana Evelett Riley
-Tatum Evelett Riley
-Tatum Briana Riley
-Briana Tatum Riley
-D'aleih Evelett Riley

Boys Names:
-Shane Connor Riley
-Shane Donald Riley

That's all so far.

I absolutely love the name Elizabeth but I know my stepmother would absolutely hate it. She hates practically all of the names I like, pretty much :/

Back
Top Bottom