• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gaia Online

Furretsu

World of Glass
Yeah if you don't play it/like it I don't care, make an anti-topic if you want >:|

Those of you who do use it, post your usernames here. :D Mine is ShiningGlass. Really need to mess around with my profile more. ; ;

^ But kinda better, since the threads don't disappear after a day. ^^

I do have a slight problem with the occasional roleplay-thieving, though:

some random person who PMed me after I told off someone for roleplay thieving said:
Her: Why was *insert username here*'s thread shut down?
Me: Because she stole my sister's plot.
Her: Plots of the same genre can be very similar, you know.

Yes, but when it's the same plot with a few wording changes, it's similar for a reason. @_@

^ But kinda better, since the threads don't disappear after a day. ^^

I do have a slight problem with the occasional roleplay-thieving, though:

Yes, but when it's the same plot with a few wording changes, it's similar for a reason. @_@

All the plots on gaia are the same. MANSION FULL OF VAMPIRES! GIRLS ONLY!

Gaia kinda sucks cause all its threads are repeats of repeats of repeats. It's ok though cause I make everything better.

Actually I make nothing better, I hole up in the wf's chat thread and hide.

Miyari (hence the username), but I have a new e-mail and don't have the password. Tried all of my usual ones, but no luck.

I'm Oxygen Impulse.

I used to go on it a lot, then I quit, then I went on it again, then I just kinda... forgot about it. I guess I will be going on it more often now that I know about it again. :E

Used to go on. I was One of Those Damn Punks, but gave account to friend, so don't blame me if it's screwed over. Was obsessed, got lots of gold, got really good stuff, gave stuff to friends, and let account sit lonely. I'm never going to use it anymore, so don't bother adding me.
(Gawd... If only I could have back that day I spent of my life on that site....)

Ookami.png
I don't go there at all, no.​
~Eurephys, God of the Noon

Crystylla, obviously. I haven't really been on in ages, though, and when I went to have a look around there again out of curiosity recently, I got a message saying I'd been blocked, and I have no idea why.

Waiting on a response from the help guys now, basically. I hope I get one; I never had much on there but I'd like to keep my username at least.

Although I'm still not sure what exactly I'm going to do if and when my account is unbanned. I'm not particularly interested in the forums, and getting much more than a comfy t-shirt and jeans for my little avatar thing was always pretty much out of the question, because I was in a state or perpetual broke-ness. I hear there are games, though, so we'll see...

Crystylla, obviously. I haven't really been on in ages, though, and when I went to have a look around there again out of curiosity recently, I got a message saying I'd been blocked, and I have no idea why.

Waiting on a response from the help guys now, basically. I hope I get one; I never had much on there but I'd like to keep my username at least.

Although I'm still not sure what exactly I'm going to do if and when my account is unbanned. I'm not particularly interested in the forums, and getting much more than a comfy t-shirt and jeans for my little avatar thing was always pretty much out of the question, because I was in a state or perpetual broke-ness. I hear there are games, though, so we'll see...
You're probably one of the people who had the misfortune of buying a botted item.

A botted item... ? I'm not sure I ever bought anything from anywhere but the official shops. Meh.
Yeah.

It's the way some people used to earn gold easily; what we called ghosting. When you send someone an item then equip it while the trade window's open you've sent them the item, making a clone. The botters do this with 2 accounts so the other one can sell the fake item. Instant profit.

The moderating team however bans every member who's come in contact with the item, including unfortunate buyers.

Back
Top Bottom