• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

Zori

nya~
Pronoun
she/her
Ghost Manor Choice Pokemafia

Note 1: Exploring haunted houses is fun
Note 2: Splitting up in haunted houses is fun
Note 4: lol flavor
General info stuff:
  • Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24 hours. Day Start/End will likely be 12:00 PDT/15:00 EDT.
  • After it starts, do not talk about the game outside the thread and any applicable conversations.
  • Do not screenshot or quote long segments of your rolecard or any other moderator messages.
  • Day action submissions are limited by my availability. All day actions can be buffered to submit at a certain time, also limited by my availability.
  • This game is a Choice Pokemafia game. When you sign up, include the name of a Pokemon you are signing up as. I don't expect conflicts to be a problem, given that it's a 7 person game.
  • This game is intended for 7 players but I will attempt to accommodate more if they show up.
  • I may or may not have copied this post from BSR.
  • I spent ~1 hour working on this setup and have little prior knowledge in small game design so this may or may not be a lolmoderator moment.
  • This game is not bastard.

Game starts probably within 24 hours after it fills.

(that’s an in by the way also am i supposed to pick privately or publicly i forgot)

update: I've decided on private picks just to be safe
picks are independent of alignment

I'm creating rolecards as the picks come in, so I would prefer it if you did not change your pick once you send it

We are at 7 people!
Please send in your pokemon picks within the next 23 hours at the latest, then I will create rolecards and start the game it 47 hours or possibly 23 hours if I somehow get everything done before then

Keldeo may or may not actually in solo (I don't think he has noticed the post that he was totally the one to make yet) but I'm actually in with boq on bbtbh, will make the account later

Back
Top Bottom