• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Giving Thanks

Zero Moment

Vinyl Scratch
Pronoun
He
Today is Thanksgiving in the United States, a time of happiness, family, and (hopefully) nine days of no school.
Millions of people are celebrating the things that they are glad to have- maybe they have a good income, or the newest in gaming technology, or just family.
So whether you live in the US, France, or Alternia, I ask:
What are you thankful for?

Personally, I'm thankful for the Sun. Without it, we'd all not exist.

Also, you guys here, for opening my eyes to the world a bit.

And Homestuck and My Little Pony, just for being awesome.

And I suppose my Wii, too, or else I'd still be a homophobe with no real concept of the word "awesome" :P

^ This

and; MLP FiM, TCoD, Derpy Hooves having the derp eyes, family, pie. (Yes, i get pie for thanks giving)

I'm really thankful for TCoD and all you guys. Also, to a lesser extent, MLP, macaroons, and French truffles.

A lot of things. I'm thankful for all the friends I have, in real life and on this forum. In fact, TCoD is probably THE thing on the internet that's made the most impact so far on my short sad little life. I love you all.

Also video games. Zelda, currently. And all the good things in life.

so much

my family, my kitties, the internet, and especially my friends, IRL or on here.

I'm thankful for my friend Francis, the internet, breadsticks, Bakura, Akira Toriyma, Puar's voice actor, soup, my computer, Dear Mr. Satoshi Tajiri, and Ken Sugimori.

My awesome little family, my dearest best friends (this includes my internet buddies, mind you), Akira Toriyama, fromac, my somewhat good fanfic writing skills, LittleKuriboh (yes), and, of course, me! :3
Happy Thanksgiving, guys. *Hands everyone a cornucopia*

Family, friends, the Food Network, pets, internet, and that is pretty much it.

Those are off the top of my head. There may be more, but the thought of my Thanksgiving meal almost being ready is starting to get to me. I smell so much good food.

*glares*
I forgot to mention how thankful I am for BOOKS! And PAPER! And pencils and color pencils and erasers and everything that has anything to do with drawing/writing.

But yes. BOOKS.

i am {thankful} for my decent sneaking skills.
without them, i never would've gotten an account on tcod!
and...everything else,basicly
:|

Hm. I'm grateful for my friends, brilliant online ones and those in real life. I am grateful for my sister in spirit who is only away from me for another month. I'm grateful for the awesome people I've found in roleplaying, and the roleplay itself, the opportunity to craft stories... and the various awesome source materials.

For my family, of course. My dog, the internet, Homestuck, Doctor Who, various other things I watch/play/read.

This forum! It played a major part in me maturing, though now I'm like some super-rare lurker that no one really knows except people who tend to RP with me a lot.

Not living in the US so I don't have to participate in such frivolous activities >:C

TCoD, which is the thing that has impacted my life the most. Before, I used to be an senseless homophobe and stuff (I'm still senseless, but not as senseless I guess).Also, friends IRL and on the internetz, my best friends who have helped me through a lot of stuff, some of my family, band at school (which is the best thing everrr even though the entire school does not view us in the best way), still having a house, etc. etc.

And the little things like MLP: FiM, becoming less embarrassed/overreacting less when it comes to social situations like sucking at some sports or thinking that all my friends hate me, every law of science that lets me live, and everything else that I forgot to list.

I"m thankful for my family, the awesome friends I have on and off the internets, and to have places where people care about me. I'm also thankful that even though things may get bad in my life, they always get better given a bit of time.

I'm also thankful for Pokemon, Zelda, the music involved, tcod, homestuck, tumblr, pokemon webcomics, swords, and anything else I forgot to list. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

*goes back to jumping off of statues with a sailcloth*

Back
Top Bottom