• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Goodbye, iCarly

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Well, Dan Schnieder is by far my favorite television producer. Just watched iGoodbye this morning, I was almost in tears. Down with another era of television greatness! That was one of my favorite show, and I think that I speak for any iCarly fan when I say it will be missed. iGoodbye was definitely the best episode- it was funny, it was emotional, it was great.

Anyone else for iCarly?

I have yet to see most of the newer iCarly episodes, and the fact that they are ending it now is just depressing. Its been around for years and I've been watching it that long, but its sad to see it go.

Well, Dan Schnieder is by far my favorite television producer. Just watched iGoodbye this morning, I was almost in tears. Down with another era of television greatness! That was one of my favorite show, and I think that I speak for any iCarly fan when I say it will be missed. iGoodbye was definitely the best episode- it was funny, it was emotional, it was great.

Anyone else for iCarly?

... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! And another piece of my childhood goes.
As for the episode, I haven't seen it yet.

Well, first The Amanda show, then Drake and Josh, followed by iCarly. I predict Gibby will get the next show!

I haven't watched in a while. Not my favorite show, but I'm sad to see it go.

Well, first The Amanda show, then Drake and Josh, followed by iCarly. I predict Gibby will get the next show!

I haven't watched in a while. Not my favorite show, but I'm sad to see it go.

Actually, All That came first, then The Amanda Show, then Drake and Josh, then iCarly.

That show annoyed me greatly. I wish they would make less shows that are so 'lol random'.

i think you'll find the correct answer is Lizzie Macguire which was the best disney preteen show in the world
None of that list is Disney though. Like, at all.

Anyway, this show annoyed me to no end, much as all the lol random types of shows do. I would love to see the next one break that mold.

None of that list is Disney though. Like, at all.

Anyway, this show annoyed me to no end, much as all the lol random types of shows do. I would love to see the next one break that mold.

oh you're right iCarly is nickelodeon. :|a I guess I mixed it up with Hannah Montana. iCarly wasn't that bad! but like a lot of shows it really didn't need a laugh track at all, and that made a lot of the jokes seem forced.

iCarly was good, it showed the development of Nick's sitcom sense of humor and it turned into something I really enjoyed. I also feel like it was a sort of stepping stone for Victorious (which I absolutely love) because it seems like Victorious maintained a consistent hilarity from the beginning, and it's not very different from iCarly's.

That being said, Marvin Marvin nearly brought me to a rage when I saw it. Nick what r u doin stahp

Eh, I could never get into Victorious. iCarly was pretty good, but it wasn't Drake and Josh, either.

Drake and Josh is fantastic, i quote it too often
iCarly was quite good, but it progressively got worse.
Victorious.....ugh.

I wasn't even aware people still posted in this thread.

Drake and Josh was disputable the best. I LOVED that show, namely Josh. He's a boss. He's one of my favorite actors and it's sad that he resorted to Ice Age.

I wasn't even aware people still posted in this thread.

Drake and Josh was disputable the best. I LOVED that show, namely Josh. He's a boss. He's one of my favorite actors and it's sad that he resorted to Ice Age.
"Resorted"?

This is a step up. His role in Drake & Josh was awesome compared to his Ice Age role, but this means he's transcending media. Pretty soon he may follow Jonah Hill and co. into the adult comedy roles.

Or go the way Jack Black did and go into both adult and kids' comedies.

I find that Victorious and iCarly had some really funny episodes and some episodes that make me want to punch a kitten (like the one with the idiot intern).

I also agree that iCarly didn't need a laugh track, at all. Nothing really does (although it can work such as the on stage segments of the Muppet show.)

some episodes that make me want to punch a kitten (like the one with the idiot intern).

THAT ONE
JUST
NO
that episode was terrible. anyways, while i'm on the topic about good and bad episodes, i'll share my favourites. (in the seasons i watched)

Favourite Episodes

• Season 1
  • iSpy a Mean Teacher
  • iFence
  • iHave a Lovesick Teacher
Season 2
  • iOwe You
  • iKiss
  • iGive Away a Car
Season 3 (most likely the best season overall, IMO)
  • iCook
  • iHave my Principals
  • iEnrage Gibby
  • iBloop
  • iBelieve in Bigfoot
Season 4
  • iSam's Mom (mostly because Jane Lynch)
  • iDo
  • iStart a Fan War
  • iOMG

Least Favourite Episodes
(i'm just doing a big list)
  • iLike Jake
  • iWill Date Freddie
  • iHate Sam's Boyfriend
  • iGo Nuclear
  • iDate a Bad Boy
  • iSaved Your Life
  • iBeat the Heat
  • iGot a Hot Room
  • iHire an Idiot (most likely my least favourite episode)
  • iBloop 2-Electric Bloopaloo
  • iGo One Direction (AUGHHH)

iCarly was good, it showed the development of Nick's sitcom sense of humor and it turned into something I really enjoyed. I also feel like it was a sort of stepping stone for Victorious (which I absolutely love) because it seems like Victorious maintained a consistent hilarity from the beginning, and it's not very different from iCarly's.

That being said, Marvin Marvin nearly brought me to a rage when I saw it. Nick what r u doin stahp

I agree. Completely. I've seen the first two episodes of Marvin Marvin, and it is a horribly organised show. Lucas isn't a horrible actor, but I think that Nick should just leave him to his videos.

Back on topic with iCarly, I am sad to see it go. Although half the reason I watched it was because of Gibby. I remember watching Drake & Josh, and hearing my dad say that Miranda will one day get her own show.

This is a step up. His role in Drake & Josh was awesome compared to his Ice Age role, but this means he's transcending media. Pretty soon he may follow Jonah Hill and co. into the adult comedy roles.

Isn't Josh Peck in Red Dawn? That's definitely not a children's movie, I guess.

Good riddance to iCarly, I say. Honestly, it was horrible when season two started, and it went downhill from there. The only reason I still watched in from time to time was because of Gibby, and it got worse when his voice got deeper.

Though I felt compelled to watch the final episode since I was curious to see how it end. I was bawling at the end...

Back
Top Bottom