• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grin's Photoshop Signature Shop of Awesomeness!

Grinning Calamity

HATES YO FACE!
Hi, I set up a shop in a forum past, and it overwhelmed me, but I'm gonna try again and hope you guys like me less than they did(They were seriously crazy about my shop... wierdos...). But, anyway, I make Photoshop banners, and so, here are some examples(from SSBB):

Fox.png

Untitled-1.png

Pit.png

Zelda.png

alex682.png

MetaKnightandToonLink.png

Digimon.png

OrganizationXIII.png

WolvenPheonix.png

Now, I'm not exactly the best, and frankly, I'm just doing this to make myself better. So, just tell me what characters you want on the banner, what background, and what text.
-If you leave out text, there will be no text.
-If you leave out characters, there will be no characters(wierd).
-If you leave out background, I will leave the decision up to myself.
-Please Give Credit.

Okay, don't expect the requests to be done really fast. I have summer homework, Mario Kart Wii, and many other distractions. Besides, a really good banner from me takes a couple hours or more.

So, now that I'm done being modest and telling ya'll the rules, I think it's time for buisness! :grin:

Requests:
Mewtwo

Last edited:
What Characters : Organization XIII (from Kingdom Hearts)
What Text : MB brotherhood
What Background : The Streets. (if that doesnt look good then you pick.)

What Characters : WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, and Omnimon
What Text : The ORIGINAL DNA Digivolution
What Background : something sci-fi looking

Could you use a custom picture that I sent you as the character? Or would that be difficult? ^^'
The specific character I want would be very difficult to get hold of... plus you probably wouldn't know who she is... ^^'

What Characters : Organization XIII (from Kingdom Hearts)
What Text : MB brotherhood
What Background : The Streets. (if that doesnt look good then you pick.)

Are you sure you want them all on a banner? My banners are only 380X120 and I don't know how 13 characters would look on a banner that size. I suppose I could try...

What Characters : WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, and Omnimon
What Text : The ORIGINAL DNA Digivolution
What Background : something sci-fi looking

Accepted.

Could you use a custom picture that I sent you as the character? Or would that be difficult? ^^'
The specific character I want would be very difficult to get hold of... plus you probably wouldn't know who she is... ^^'

Sure, just put the picture on your post or PM it to me, it doesn't matter.

Could do more with the text imo.

eh... what...?

Hi i'm mewtwo can you make me a banner for my siggy?

I want Mewtwo and mewtwo only in it(well more than 1 in the distance would be nice :grin:
background:dark purple and psychic-like :grin:
words:Mewtwo under the close-up Mewtwo

thanks in advance

Sure, just put the picture on your post or PM it to me, it doesn't matter.

Ahh, thank you. =3 Sorry I took so long. *Bows*
Here's a link to the picture: Samantha
Don't download it, the file is too big. (I suppose you could, if you really wanted to. =/) Just click on the picture or click full view and save it. =3

I would like the background to be fiery and the text to read: Wolven Pheonix
Thank you.

I'm not requesting anything, but I just want to tell you that your avatar is of my favorite character from my favorite TV show. :)

Back
Top Bottom