• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guess the Poorly Explained Plot game

Kung Fu Ferret

Yokai Of Despair
Pronoun
he/him/his
think of a movie/book/show/game/etc, and explain the plot to make it sound as vague/weird/ as you can!

I'll start with an easy one!

The protagonist is a spoiled brat, but everything began to change when he is framed for a crime he clearly didn't commit. As a result, he is forced to run away from home, and is eventually taken in by two hippies, who may or may not be a gay couple. The protagonist grows up and then encounters his childhood girlfriend, who tells him that things have gone way downhill after he got kicked out of his home area. Our reluctant hero then meets a guy who claimed to have known him since he was a baby. After getting haunted, he goes home, finds out his uncle committed the crime that the hero was framed for. They fight, everyone lives happily ever after except the uncle because he kicks the bucket. Also, the hero reveals that he and his lady-friend had a baby!

I've been thinking about this for two days and I still can't figure it out

"Easy one" indeed

Back
Top Bottom