• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween

Dewgong

babababa
sorry if one of these has already been made but...

what are you guys going to be for halloween? any plans? i'm curious.

I might not be able to get a costume, so I'll probably stick my bangs over my face so I look like a giant hairball and wear sunglasses. I'm not sure exactly what that's supposed to be, but it amuses my classmates, so I suppose it's valid.

I had this awesome idea of being a Ditto for Christmas when I was little, but I couldn't find a costume for it, nor could I think of a way to obtain one, so... Though I might delve deeper into this idea when I have time.

I kinda want to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast; I think I could pull it off.

Continuing my tradition of going as my OC's. It seems to have been getting me more candy just 'cause no one knows what I'm supposed to be.
I did consider going as Axel though. But it involved too much hair gel and Mom wouldn't make me an Organization cloak.

I'll just wear a mask that completly hides my head and wear all black. I'll look cool in the dark of night.

Because Cryptica and I are twins, I'll be going as Umbreon and Cryptica will be Espeon. Not only that, but they're our Pokesonas as well, meaning that we edited them a bit; my costume will have silver rings because there's no white glitter glue, and Cryptica's costume has darker colors than a normal Espeon.

:D One of my favorite holidays; my first favorite are the Fall and Spring Equinoxes.

I'm totally cosplaying a TR Grunt at my friend's Halloween/Birthday party. :] I've already got a turtleneck, some pants, and a hat I could use; I just need to get hold of some fabric to make a big R out of, some boots, and a white/gray belt. Gloves would be nice too, but it's hard to find long ones that don't look princess-ey.

A Clock Queen.

...um, a bit of explanation. I have an old (purple!) trenchcoat, a checkered fedora, a monicle, these really old velvety white gloves (both missing fingers on the middle finger. Huh.) and in two days it's my birthday. I *might* be lucky and get the pocket watch I kinda liked, but ehhh, if that doesn't work out, all I'd need is a stopwatch. Out of this...yeah. Clock Queen.

oaiwjpef I LOVE HALLOWEEN

Emperor fucking Kuzco. I need to start working on my costume, we're actually ~sewing it~

My boyfriend and I were considering him being a snorlax and I his trainer. XD But I'm also thinking of being Sanguine (from Elder Scrolls) just for shits. But I'll need a lot of red paint.

Emperor fucking Kuzco. I need to start working on my costume, we're actually ~sewing it~

I fucking love you good luck with it

This year I'm going as a mime and I've already bought everything for it (I'll post photos) but last year I got my boyfriend to go as Frank N. Furter from Rocky Horror. :3

My boyfriend [...] being a snorlax

That would be sooo awesome. Snorlax! -w-

Aeeh, on my side it'll be my good old cow costume again. Didn't tried anything ever since I got that one 5-7 years ago. Even though it's only to open the door and cram candies in bags.
I need to horrify it, so it scares children. :I

Last edited:
Last year I tried the golem from prague(getting desperate, the year before I tried to be linguini from rattatouile, or how that movie' called, and it was screwed up), but no one really realized this and thought im trying to mime a terrorist.(maybe if it was all black it would have made more sense.) Too bad I didn't cover myself in mud.

Anyway, since I've got no ideas, am never invited to parties, and only have one friend(WHY, WHY, WHY?!?! WHY ONLY ONE? YOU DIRTY DAMN CRUEL WORLD!), im not really gonna put on a costume. Im going to rot in my home and read some damn book while being with my cat.

P.S. I don't think I will try a pokemon costume because:
1) None went out good, i tried twice.
2) It's gonna make me become the joke of the year.
3) It's not I'm packed with friends anyway.
4) And I've got around 100 enemies in this stupid school.
5) So many people keep taunting me that the local teacher motto(when they see me) is now: "With such friends, who needs enemies?"(means: If the people around here that should be my friends are so very hostile, how hostile would people I hate and should hate can become?)

Edit: After all these things I wrote, I can say the only thing that I can pull really good is a depressed human. Very depressed. Or I could just put on my kitty costume and do as if I would be 'so very very happy'.

P.S. Im not a depressed person. NOT AT ALL. Im rather a person that likes to stay away from whoever isn't a close friend, get's rude to anyone but friends when near said persons, and likes cats so bad that he would start beating the crap out of people when he notices they do sometihng that hurts cats(expect if it's my house cat and someone from my family.)

I'm gonna be a marcher. I mean, I'll have the uniform and the trumpet, and I'll even be at a competition to march at...!

... but I'll have to buy my own candy. D:

I always feel weird when I see Halloween threads, since here people pretty much do nothing at all. I don't think I've ever been outside on a Halloween night at all, maybe once with my friends. Nobody really dresses up here even when they do go out begging for sweets, maybe a witch hat or something, but yeah.

...yeah, my post was pretty much to say 'nothing'. :D Seriously never got why Halloween is so successful in America. It's like... the weirdest holiday activity thing ever.

I'll buy lots of Halloween sweets, put one of those "NO TRICK OR TREATING HERE" signs up, and then eat said sweets in front of other kids. Mwahaha.

I always feel weird when I see Halloween threads, since here people pretty much do nothing at all. I don't think I've ever been outside on a Halloween night at all, maybe once with my friends. Nobody really dresses up here even when they do go out begging for sweets, maybe a witch hat or something, but yeah.

...yeah, my post was pretty much to say 'nothing'. :D Seriously never got why Halloween is so successful in America. It's like... the weirdest holiday activity thing ever.

Weird, yes. AWESOME, YES.

Reasoning: dressing up like a doofus and getting candy? Why surely.

Back
Top Bottom