• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Mafia Redux interest check

Herbe

the dave of guy
Pronoun
xe/xem (plural)
Hey y'all what's good what's good.

So, my Hamilton Mafia redux brainstorm notes have been sitting on my laptop for a while and I got the urge to return to it today. This is gonna be kind of a role-madnessey game? if i understand what that means? some experimental elements, which may or may not work, but I've been having fun coming up with them!

Anyway, to figure out how many roles I'll have I figured I'd run an interest check just to gauge what might be ideal for the setup. You don't Have to know the musical to play although it'll certainly enrich your experience yk? I will say that I didn't steal the structure from the first one, I'm playing with some new structural ideas and such. (and everything is VERY loose right now please don't assume i really have my shit together)

always happy to support herbal endeavors around here! although, I'd appreciate hydraing with someone with actually hamiltons, if anyone would like to-

Back
Top Bottom