• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have I ever mentioned that my mom is the best ever?

The fact that your mother is awesome goes without saying, but I will say it. Twice.

Your mother is awesome.

Where did the hat come from, by the way?

oh man it's too early in the morning for me to be this jealous >:( that hat is awesome

his mom sewed it? herp

Crocheted, actually. She didn't have an actual pattern, either, she was just eyeballing it based on a design I found on /vp/ and have saved to a different computer. So, before I am flooded with requests for more, I am pretty sure there would be copyright issues if she made/sold any more, sorry.

also, shameless plug for her etsy shop all up in this bitch: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lazytcrochet

Crocheted, actually. She didn't have an actual pattern, either, she was just eyeballing it based on a design I found on /vp/ and have saved to a different computer. So, before I am flooded with requests for more, I am pretty sure there would be copyright issues if she made/sold any more, sorry.

also, shameless plug for her etsy shop all up in this bitch: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lazytcrochet

Surely the copyright issues would relate to Game Freak rather than some random guy who made a hat and posted pictures of it online?

Back
Top Bottom