• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Having fun with online translators

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Okay, fun stuffs. Find an online translator, doesn't matter which, give me some interesting/terrible translations.

Last edited:
I want Welsh and I can confirm that you do indeed want bored.

bored isn't a Welsh word and "i" doesn't work in that context but "am" is a preposition that can mean for or about. So I guess it thought you wrote "<something> for <something>" and it took 'for' in that context to mean approving of or wanting.

Using the site from jaketiger:
"I like Doctor Who."

"You said:
I like Doctor Who.
into Japanese
ドクター ・ フーのような。
Back into English
Like doctor who.
into Japanese
医者たちのような。
Back into English
Like doctor who.
Equilibrium found!

You should move to Japan!"

Flaunting my immature side, I wrote 'boobies' into translation party
It makes so many boxes
I did this and got something a million times better, oh my god. Here's the link.

Here's the out come:
You are! You are! You are! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You! You are! Your you. tits and boobs boobs you! You your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You are! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are! You are! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You! You are! Your you. tits and boobs boobs you! You your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You are! You are! Of you. You your you! boobs, boobs boobs belt! Your your boobs boobs are ザーメン! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You! You are! Your you. tits and boobs boobs you! You your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You you! Your boobs tits is is you! You will cum tits! Your boobs boobs! You are your you! boobs and boobs boobs! Your boobs boobs! You! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! You are your you! boobs and boobs boobs! Your boobs boobs! You you! Your boobs tits is is you! You will cum tits! Your boobs boobs! You are your you! boobs and boobs boobs! Your boobs boobs! You are! You are! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You! You are! Your you. tits and boobs boobs you! You your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs! You boobs boobs of you! boobs! You are! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! To you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! Your you! boobs and boobs boobs semen! Your boobs boobs! You are! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs is you! You are your you! boobs you! tits cum! To you you! You was boobs, you! boobs you! boobs

Original text:

"Kung Fu Ferret is an awesome guy!"

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Refusing to provide a powerful Kung Fu"

So "they don't eat bones" became "don't feed the bears." once. And...

McCoy is the right guy. The Vashta Nerada are the shadows of DeForrest and don't eat Bones.
->
At the same time, such as two families Darius Diforis cheerfulnessed.

what

It was an awful pun alright, but still...

Last edited:
Original text:
"waffledoctor87"
…35 translations later, Bing gives us:
"Doctors, about 87, he said."
(So my injuries from being used as a breakfast comestible will heal in eighty-seven days? Nice. Well, that, and I'm two doctors now.)

I'm back! :P

"Can't catch me ridin' dirty." Became "Ridin ' cannot catch up with dirty."

I'm not entirely sure if this counts, but me and a friend were fucking around once and created a series of extremely bizarre, nonsensical sentences by writing a strange sentence in englsh(such as "john cena and the squid are very confused"), and then repeatedly switching it between japanese, english and hebrew.

(be warned that most of these contain mention of rape)
he is saying he has seen a dragon very strong, very big, was raped by five elephant

I am to ramming a pipe very stable inside my hole of anus

mine elephant fell, became a snake, and walked on rape five people

I never fucked ten but yesteray night i fucked five pairs

Very angry that they were raped by the volcano, is a very sad sight

I have to eat a little, and hot potato, it has become very very damaged heart, now dragon kill my family

Doing Kesutako, or John Cena, if confusion … what of this confusion….

If the patch is that a mixture of gorillas, sadness, ass masturbation is shit and vomit or India, he said.

the last one is my personal favorite.

Back
Top Bottom