• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello!

MWPuppire

Pronoun
it
I am MWPuppire and I love Pokémon! Pokémon is probably my favorite video game franchise, but The Legend of Zelda is also pretty good. I also made a website for Pokémon but it is pretty bad... link here!

Hey, welcome! It's cool that you're making a fansite; it used to be such a common thing, but these days real independent sites are hard to find. Keep it up! And I see you're already a part of ASB... hope you enjoy your time there; perhaps we'll get to battle someday.

The "Egg" is your user rank... as you make more posts your rank will increase, from Egg to Caterpie to Metapod and eventually Butterfree.

Thanks for the answer! Also, that reply was quite a bit sooner than I would have thought I would get one.

Welp, I just remembered that this existed. I for some reason had in my mind "Hey, one person replied. Nobody else will ever look at this thread anymore." and never bothered to look at it again. Well, anyways, I'm gonna get to the point now. Who on Earth are you, Dazel AKA Nira? You say you know me.

Back
Top Bottom