• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, look Ma! A new forumite!

MentheLapin

Oh, Reflux, you're so big and strong!
Hello Ls and Gs. I'm ShadScy, bringer of death (except not really). I'm too big a Pokemon fan already but, hey, why not join this place? I play too many video games, watch too much TV, and use the laptop too much. My browser of choice is Chrome.

Anyway, yeah, in reality I'm actually very boring. :P

I already like you because you watched the Big Fat Quiz of the Year. *g*

Welcome!

Haha, yeah. I don't tend to watch quiz shows like that and that's like the only Big Fat Quiz I've watched though. D:

I have never heard the word "forumite" in my life before. Ah well.

Welcome to the cave of dragonflies, where we eat tea and drink cod.

Firefox! Yes! Except that my Firefox randomly died on me and now it won't save the cookies ;-; Therefore I am stuck with Opera.

Okay, anyway. Welcome and all that jazz, you'll see me in TCoD's ASB League and perhaps in the art section, have some tea, have some cod, and don't worry there are many other boring people around here. You'll fit right in.

Like me. I'm boring and a lurker. Welcome! I am Ketsu, the resident anime (as in the Pokémon one) freak, Vocaloid freak, Rockman wannabee freak, semi-sane yaoi fangirl, and lurker! I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Thanks for all the greetings, guys! Also, Tailsy is officially even more awesome now. Glee FTW!

Also, I don't like Firefox. Also, Chrome has themes! :D

Back
Top Bottom