• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, this was eatanorange...

Ryan the Terrible

...but I'm changing my name to a much more serious and overwhelmingly cooler-sounding name, Hematophyte.

I left this forum for a little while because I didn't think it was right for me, but then I realized how much I missed it. So here I am. :grin:

EDIT: Can't I change my name by myself? I thought I could do that here. :unsure:

No problem.
Fourth introduction, right?
Hope you stick to it. ^.^;;;;

No, my name doesn't try to persuade you to eat any sort of citrus fruits anymore.

Love your signature, by the way. (It's about rats, and you're crazy. =P)

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Nice to meet you, Hema. I'm Skroy. And don't mind if I do eat an orange. :P

Thanks for the welcomes, guys, but...well I sort of wasn't thinking when I rejoined. I'm going to a summer camp for a week starting tomorrow. See ya Sunday! :sweatdrop:

Hehe. Oops. :scared:

WHAAAAT?
HEY, YOU'RE RESTATING YOURSELF INTO TCOD AND YOU SUDDENLY LEAVE FOR A WEEK??
Gah, that's bad planning. :P
Well despite that, have fun. Make sure to eat some apples. To many oranges could mess you up. :3

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

dictionary said:
Main Entry: he·ma·to·phyte
Variant(s):or chiefly British hae·ma·to·phyte \ˈhē-mət-ə-ˌfīt, hi-ˈmat-ə-\
Function:noun
: a plant parasite (as a bacterium) of the blood

ew

hi.

haha, ultraviolet, i was thinking when i saw Ol' Orangys new name that it sounded like a Blood sucking Frog....don't know why... haha
welcome
hello
tea and cod
whatnot.
im the only mew with slow start. thats why im usually the last to welcome people . >.<

Back
Top Bottom