• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HEYO!!!!

greetings, human. I assume. you could be something else.

anyway, You can have your customary tea and Cod. Stay away from the Welcome mats, apparently they bite.

hope you enjoy your visits!

Velcome. Mwah-hah-hah-ha. Ve have alveady blocked all of ze exits. Zere eez no eezcape.

so, while you're here, make yourself at home, Check out the Anime-Style Battling thread, and whach out for the invisible Garchomp. Cuz he will eat you.

Oh, and I'm Blade. owner of Blade Caverns, an invisible garchomp and....

YOUR SOUL!!

(kidding about the last one. That would actually be whoever bought it off of Ebay.)

Last edited:
Hello. I''m Superbird, the resident Bird Lover. I am also the resident supplier of fish, pastries, and beverages. Would you like some Tea and Cod? Coffee and Salmon? Red Bull and Crab Cakes? Milk and cookies?

So yeah, the welcome mats do bite. Don't step on them. Instead, use any mat that doesn't say "welcome" on it.

WELCOME BA-

I mean...

HAI THERE NEW MEMBER WANT SOME COOKIES? <3

(How are you and your boyfriend doing, Charzy?)

Hello. If you see an Empoleon and a Blaziken having an epic showdown, don't get in the way. They're my Pokémon but sometimes they come out of their cosy little cavern (which Blade helped me dig) to have a fight.

Hiya there. Normally, I would offer you tea and cod, but Superbird and Zackrinian have already done so. I can, however, warn you not to step on the welcome mats...they, erm, bite. And they're not just being playful. Toes have been lost. Instead, wipe your feet on any non-welcome mat.

Welcome to the Cave.

Last edited:
(I was the first to offer Tea and Cod...)

And what is this about caverns that Blade digs? how come there is not one for those who go from Hypno to Drifblim?

I once went up to mt. coronet and dug out a cave, and tossed a bunch of pokemon who use blades and claws in there. I called it Blade Caverns.
Then Pichu Chris came up to me and asked me to dig him one. So I did. But it cost him 42 pounds of cod and 17 gallons of tea.

DON'T EAT THE COD! WE GAVE OUT THE LAST POUND OF SAFE COD TO THE LAST NEW MEMBER!!!

The cod is poisonous now because we made the river Tea instead of water. They are now TeaCod. Deadly, but TeaCod.

Have Coffee and Trout.

I GREATLY APPROVE OF YOUR AVATAR.
And hi. Don't worry, the TeaCod is actually not very deadly. The swelling is only a minor aftereffect. *noms on TeaCod*

Greetings. I'd say something, but the only original thing I've greeted anyone with so far has been stolen by everyone else. You know, the thing about poisonous cod. *Glares at everyine*
Hi.

Are you seriously banned already? I can't stare at your avatar for hours on end anymore. D:

Back
Top Bottom