• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi. :)

I used to come to these forums back under the Name StrayWolf years ago.
well, I'm back and still training the ultimate scyther! :)
Hopefully i won't lose the link/ IC this time :)

Welcome to the forums and whatnot. Yeah, your ultimate scyther sounds...pretty ultimate. It is still nothing compared to my MONSTER SQUIRTLE. >:]

Hey, another Scyther faaaan!~ Your ultimate Scyther is no match for my ultimate Scyther, for mine can knock out a Tyranitar with one blow. :P Welcome, have some tea and Cod for your stay. ~

SCYTHER WHERE ARE YOU, TIME TO MEET YOUR TRAINER

IT'S JOSEPH

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies. I think Scyther played a big role in the site's backstory. Something about it catfighting a Fangking or something?

IT COULD BE JOSEPH BUT FOR NOW WE CAN WAIT

Yes, a Scyther defended Metapod and Charmeleon from a Fangcat, dying in the process.

Scyther Slash Style is my favorite background on this site, and, well, look at my signature. It is my favorite Bug-type.

Welcome to our humble little community which is actually quite a large forum. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom