• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi!

Rose

>(@.@)>#
Umm, well hi. I'm new, obviously, and you can all blame blastoise for my sudden appearance. Yes I am his friend, and yes it is his fault. :sunglasses:

Yes I am his friend

jokersfiend's gender said:
Blastoise's gender said:

Friends, eh? *snicker*

Anyways welcome to the forums, read the rules or I'll cut you, have a fun time or I'll cut you, and don't cut yourself or I'll cut you.

Also make sure to stay here instead of just ditching us like most user's friends do or...well, I'll cut you.

shutupshutupshutupIkillyou

Oh, and I'll try to make sure she stays.

images

I'm going to have to disagree, Mr. Blastoise. I will not be the one dying tonight.

Good boy.

Okay I'm not leaving you guys are stuck with me. (besides he reminds me of the site every morning in Biology so I couldn't even if I tried) While over half the Biology class thinks we are "friends" we couldn't be even if we tried. To different.

Friends, eh? *snicker*

Anyways welcome to the forums, read the rules or I'll cut you, have a fun time or I'll cut you, and don't cut yourself or I'll cut you.

Also make sure to stay here instead of just ditching us like most user's friends do or...well, I'll cut you.

Also, be thankful for the tea and cod or he'll cut you.

XD welcome to the forums. You should be thanking Blastoise; nowhere else do you get free tea and cod. (Even though I never got any. Boo everyone)

I'll be sure to make a note of that. I can share mine if you want.

*I mean I really don't want to be cut. I have puppies for that*

Nah, keep your cod. I'll hold a mod or someone at knifepoint till I get some. *maybe Blastoise...*

I recomned you do it. He would give it to you without a second thought. He isn't exactly the lion heart of the group.

Ryubane I have a tea cup and cod skin but thats all you get.Hi new girl who "doesn't like blastoise".:blank::blank:

Back
Top Bottom