• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hola!

Hello, Veronica. I am Mewtwo. BOW DOWN TO MEH TEH ULTAMITE RULER AND YOUR BFF IN REAL LIFE! Meh name=Mysti

...No double posting. Read teh rules. And, um... uh... um...
BOW DOWN TO ME-
Oh, shut up, Mewtwo.
BUT I AM TEH ULTAMITE RULER!
Not over my BFF. Now shut it before we get banned for spamming.
MEWTWO WILL NEVER BE BANNED!
Well, suit yourself. *walks away*
WAIT FOR ME! *runs after*

*walks back*
*Mewtwo runs back*
YAY! NOW I CAN MAKE VERONICA BOW TO MEH!
Quit it, Mewtwo!!!!!
NEVER!!!!!1!!1111!!
Anyways, Mewtwo is being a butthead, so... Let's talk about something else...

...I went on the site, saw a link saying "The Forums Are Back Up!" so I clicked it. And, give me two to three of your favorite 'mons!
WHY, MYSTI?
Because, it's a secret. *whisperwhisper*

What do you mean? Just list three of your favorite Pokemon! We already know Eevee, just list one or two more!
EDIT: Go ahead and list them, but I has to go nao and can't read them until tommorrow. *pulls out pumpkin carving tool*
WHAT IS THAT FOR?
For carving pumpkins, stupid!

May I present to you... Eeveechumander!
Eeveechumander.png

And... *sends a PM* Check your PMs.

Hello and welcome to TCOD where we eat tea and drink cod. I see your favorite Pokemon is Eevee. Mine is too. Have a good time here and have a cat plushie!

Back
Top Bottom