• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Holiday wishlists?

Spoon

Pronoun
she
I think it's pretty neat to see what sorts of things people want to get for the holidays. And even if that's not really the true meaning of the holidays, it's still especially fun to write lists, yes? Also mentioning cool gifts you've given is even spiffier!

As for myself, there's a few DS games I'm hoping to get, along with a lot of warm fuzzy things, and a surprising amount of food?

I always draw pictures for people, which is always fun and makes everything more personalized! Probably my favorite gift that I've gotten for someone was some bubble wrap and classy chocolate for a under $5 white elephant gift exchange. I mean on the off chance you don't like one, you'll like the other, right?

Every year I ask for a real fluffy animal. Every year I am disappointed. :C

I dunno, though! I'd like more games for the PS3, because I'm slow and only got one like two months ago. Or a satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company, even though they're like, £145 each and it's just not going to happen. Or AP or Innocent World JSKs and lolita clothes, which is also not going to happen because I lack funds or the ridiculously rich old man required for such things to come into my possession.

I love giving gifts best of all though *w* although I have to wait until I get paid on the 5th to really go Christmas shopping!! Which is a little saddening, but at least it's not TOO late.

My local gamestop has a ton of PS2 games for sale.

Can anyone say Shadow of the Colossus?

I want to be at home for Christmas and spend it with my loving family.

Instead I'm going to be all by myself stuck in bloody Canterbury for my bloody job serving customers on freaking Boxing Day. Who even goes shopping on Boxing Day? What? Did you not get ENOUGH STUFF YESTERDAY?

It wouldn't be so bad, except they keep playing Christmas music at work and reminding me D:

Well, I just got a Wii U, which I suppose is a Christmas present to myself.

My Christmas present to my mother is paying for my flights over to Japan to spend the holidays with her. :P All my other friends are getting poetry. :D

I really want a whole bunch of DVDs of animated stuff so that I have references when I need them instead of wasting our bandwidth on watching everything over and over again on youtube. also because I'm taking animation & filmosophy next year and not having to borrow things from the library will be neat. :B I know my parents are already getting me a small digital TV because mine won't work soon and they're also getting me a new quilt because mine's super old and crappy.

but idk I don't want many things. :|a I've asked for pokemon cards even though I don't play TCG (I mean, I know how, but I don't have anyone to play with). Really I just need some new clothes. christmas makes me feel old.

I've asked for a new jazz kit (mouthpiece, lig, and a better neck strap) for my saxophone, but Mom says I need clothes. :(

I get my presents tomorrow (because we can't celebrate Sinterklaas on the 5th this year). No clue what I'm getting.

Money or free movie tickets at least, a new laptop (preferably a netbook or something small and portable), this scarf, and a violin. Nnnnnot expecting all of those, but at least one would be nice!

I want clothes, old-school Nintndo consoles, and BOOKS! I want at least one of those, but especially books!

Money's always good, can't argue with that.

Other things I want

A drawing tablet, maybe a smaller Wacom
A couple PC games, mainly Alan Wake
A decent pair of headphones that won't break after a month and a half
Quite a few albums by various artists including Muse, Foster the People, fun., Of Monsters and Men, Mumford and Sons, and My Chemical Romance.
Money and/or iTunes gift cards to buy the above
Some form of Doctor Who memorabilia, preferably a few cool t-shirts. (or a fez/bowtie combo)
A Wii U, but that's probably not going to happen.
Piano Lessons
On that note, a(n) (electric) piano would be nice; I currently have a 20-ish year old 61-key Casio.
Did I mention Doctor Who? I'd also really like a Sonic Screwdriver replica. (11th Doctor)
Oh, and a new bass pedal for my RB3 drum kit. I finally snapped the one I had.

Assassin’s Creed III
Ocarina of Time 3D
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
White 2
Code Geass R2
Supernatural season 7
The History of the Ancient World by Susan Wise Bauer
The History of the Medieval World by Susan Wise Bauer

Money would be appreciated, too. I'm running out of vending machine funds...

lots of purple and gold swag to bedazzle my dorm at TN Tech (again, the sparklier the better)

Dude!

Anyway my list is like. iPhone. Or just a new phone. Maybe a little money. I have too many games I want to pin down just one I'd like to have for Christmas.

I'm just asking for money this time because I honestly have no clue what I want right now. I'll probably buy some CDs as usual, and I might get myself Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I sometimes tend to get more enjoyment out of giving gifts then receiving them.

Back
Top Bottom