• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
Ridiculously long, and silly name aside, I have no idea how Nippon Ichi Software managed to fit so much awesome into a tiny 35 MB PSP game.

The premise is extremely simple; you, the player, are the God of Destruction. Using your powers as such a God, you have to create a dungeon that's extremely difficult enough to fend off invasions from those disgusting human heroes. The only catch is that the dungeon has to have self-sufficient eco-system, so you need to be able to create a dungeon with a food-chain decent enough for your monsters to be able to kill off the heroes who occasionally will come to try and destroy your dungeon, and capture or kill the Overlord of your dungeon.

If there are other games like this, let me know, because there aren't nearly enough (If any other) games that allow you to do this kind of thing. I know it should really get old, and fast, but it's just so much fun, trying to come up with dungeons more devious and cruel than the last.

Oh yeah, and there's the ever so rare cheat as well; the hard mode cheat, which makes the game damn near impossible. Anyone else hear of this/play it yet?

Yeah, it's download only for the PSP. And it's like, $20... Which is kinda overpriced when you think about it but... If you've put a CFW on your PSP, you probably wouldn't have to worry about that much xD

Back
Top Bottom