• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Holy shit

ZimD

Ben Wade's Assistant Coach
Pronoun
he
Okay so someone rang the doorbell like five minutes ago. My sister went to answer it, and there was a package from our dad who lives in Massachusetts. Inside of it, there were four envelopes. One for my mom, one for my sister, one for my brother, and one for me.

I opened mine, and my dad sent me 100 dollars for Christmas. 100 fucking dollars. When you're broke as shit, like me, that is a shitload of money. =DDDD

£70-ish get!

Yaaaay! Spend it on useful stuff, won't you?

No idea. I'll probably plan to save it and then waste it all as soon as I find something I want.

Yaaay $100~!

That's nice, Zim, really nice! What are you going buy with it or planning on buying with it?

;;Arylettdances for Zim;; Whooo~

I get $50-$60 from each of the parts of my family living in seperate houses. This year it was $170.

Congrats I do hope you spend it on something that you like. It would be a bust if you didnt. I'm happy for you though

Awesome! Big Time Zim! What you gonna spend that on? i GOT £30 for christmas, but we are going on holiday so thats okay.

this just makes me wonder why there isn't some planet-wide currency.

Anyway, congrats! Remember to save it up so you can buy something you really want. And if you put it into a bank account, in 80 years, you may have earnt $20 interest!

Back
Top Bottom