• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia

Silver

I am the master of cakes
Night 0 Begins....Now!​

Same rules as before:

*Don't send in your night action for two nights in a row and die.
*Just...have fun really.

All PM's should be out and if you didn't recieve a PM tell me and I'll resend it!
24 hours for night actions or until they are all turned in to me. Now sleep! :3

Ending the night a little early, but.

Start of Day 1!​

As the trolls and humans awaken from a slumber they notice an odd silence around them. No shouting, not even an angry silence.

They see the body of Karkat Vantas (the character not player) and written above them in their blood it says, "You'll always be Mafia in my heart." And this note, was clearly right.

Midnight (Karkat Vantas the character, not the player.) is dead. They were mafia.
26 hours for disscussion.

TG: oh myg od
TG: i am so tempted to talk like this the whole time
TG: but
TG: fuck what do i do
TG: uh oh
turntechGodhead's
computer exploded

Well, problem solved. Mafia kill first night is great, but it really doesn't lead to much as far as accusing anyone.

Hey guys, I'm GAMZEE MAKARA! If I get killed by the mafia at night, I become EVIL and go on a HOMOCIDAL RAMPAGE then BLAST OFF in a JUGGALO SPACESHIP!!!

...just kidding.

Hey guys, I'm GAMZEE MAKARA! If I get killed by the mafia at night, I become EVIL and go on a HOMOCIDAL RAMPAGE then BLAST OFF in a JUGGALO SPACESHIP!!!

...just kidding.

Although that seems like a good description of what the alien role might be... and you do get alien pretty often when you play mafia. I'm suspicious.

Also, that's a really good idea for alien if it isn't already. *takes down notes*

End of Day 1

...You guys are boring.

No one died.
48 hours for night actions, unless I get them all.

End of Night 1!​

They wake up to see the body of Sollux Captor with a piece of paper on their face with this on it "X-X" and it seemed as if they were asleep.

InvaderSyl (Sollux Captor) is dead from not turning in their action. They were innocent.
48 hours for disscusion.

and all people with night actions targetted the same person. It was funny to see that.

...you guys didn't take me seriously, did you?

Either way, though, I know who the true alien is, for reasons I'm not going to disclose.

Oh come on Karkat you can't just say that and expect us to be all "Okai!"

Did you honestly take my post seriously? I was joking that I am always alien, even in games where I am not the alien (like this one).

I know who the alien is because he was attracted to my adorable purr-sonality.

:33

No I didn't take it seriously. I was talking about you can't say you know the alien and then don't tell us how

Was that a soft-claim as Lover? And you lover's with the Alien?

((Ice cream mafia much?))

Haha, yeah... thing is, I don't know how Twilight handles alien-lovers, so I think killing me is not a smart idea.

((Ice cream mafia much?))

I know, right?
But she always /did/ seem like a lover in the comic. It would make sense.

It would make sense if Mr. honk HONK (Can't remember any of the troll names for some reason, except for Karkat, Terezi, and Vriska) was the Alien.

EDIT: GOD DAMN NINJAS

Back
Top Bottom