• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How would your team be like if you were a gym leader

LadyJirachu

Judgemental people GTFO
Pronoun
she
Its hard for me to choose between an all pikachu themed gym and a fairy type one....xD;

Cos I love the idea of both for me. :)

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
At lower levels, I'd have a Wooper, a Lotad, and a Squirtle.

Postgame, Swampert, Tentacruel, Blastoise, Sharpedo, Rotom-W, and Araquanid.

Cynder

socially distanced
Pronoun
any
Fire type gym for me, Typhlosion, Chandelure, Ninetails, Torkoal (w/ Drought), Houndoom, and Salazzle

for lower levels, Houndour, Vulpix, and Litwick

Mawile

resident soap eater
Pronoun
he/him
All ghosts! Gimme that creepy aesthetic. You know, like dim lights and weird stuff.

For early-game/lower levels, probably Misdreavus, Litwick, and Sableye.
Mid-game would be Mismagius, Lampent, and Mimikyu.
Late-game is Mismagius, Chandelure, Sableye, and Mimikyu.

Post-game/rematches would be Mismagius, Chandelure, Rotom, Aegislash, Sableye, and Mimikyu.

myuma

Flowers. So many of the same. So many unneeded.
Pronoun
she, they
Specialty: Ice. Ice-types need more love!

Team:
Ninetales (Alola) (sets up Hail)
Weavile (physical sweeper)
Glaceon (Choice Scarf/Specs Blizzard user)
Rotom-Frost (special attacker, tank)

LadyJirachu

Judgemental people GTFO
Pronoun
she
I wonder if i'd be good with fighting types, since i see pokemon battling in a martial arts type of way (i mean....i even called one of my books 'the book of enlightenment' cos like i think like a martial artist thanks to pokemon haha).

I do worry if it would clash with my love of cute stuff, though......or if i got mad at my pokemon if they didn't share that love. That is kinda the issue i face over this idea. I hate stereo types about disliking cute things.....(they piss me off so freaking much. in my book, anyone who seriously can't stand cute things is probably a jerk. i'm glad the japanese seem to share my views overall......that comforts me. cos, seriously, WHY SCOWL AT A KITTEN?! and now i have a dying dog, so i feel even more peeved over this....)

EDIT: trying to calm down now......sorry, i guess i needed to rant (people disliking cute things is a major trigger of mine).

I like myuma's team. Ice types are pretty :)